Page 63 of 939 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3582171;
    I know what ya mean... I'm now at the point where I'm mostly eating cereal and PB&J... so that I don't spend time cooking or cleaning dishes or require many potty breaks... I'm retired so I don't work and I STILL can't keep up with all of the sites, threads, posts, blogs, interviews... etc!!! How does everyone keep up???=
    I wanted to go to the Nordstrom sale today.....but I'll just pay full price after August 3rd.

First time poster, however I have been lurking for a long time. Does anyone remember the following tweet from Reid - "BEST GF OF ALL TIME! AKA WORST! JK BEST! SIKE! REID ROSENTHAL!" ? This was posted around first of June. At the time, it did not make any sense, however now it seems to me as he is giving us the outcome of the season; any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3582038;
    I think that he was afraid to say it on national television just a few moments before (possibly) getting dropped on his head and punted back to Philadelphia. Until she is able to say it, too (and he knew she couldn't), I don't think he was going to be able to say it.

That's my guess....

However, didn't they have private time at FD? Why couldn't he say something to her there? The only one who say ILY loud and clear was Ed, right?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3582209;
    First time poster, however I have been lurking for a long time. Does anyone remember the following tweet from Reid - "BEST GF OF ALL TIME! AKA WORST! JK BEST! SIKE! REID ROSENTHAL!" ? This was posted around first of June. At the time, it did not make any sense, however now it seems to me as he is giving us the outcome of the season; any thoughts?
    that wasn't from Reid, it was a random twitterer, and have no idea what it meant.......

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3582209;
    I don't think that was Reid though. It was posted on his brother's t-shirt one, right?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3582207;
    I wanted to go to the Nordstrom sale today.....but I'll just pay full price after August 3rd.
    And avoid the crazy crowds it brings

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3582001;
    This question has been answered multiple time with more theories than just a test for Reid, something I don't believe. The theories floating around are: coerced to so by producers for maximum drama when they bring him back, being afraid that he would never feel the same way and she'd be standing there alone at the end, and having to choose her F1 at the last RC because Kip was guaranteed a F2 spot to become the Bach and being confused because he had just said ILY- something he didn't say to her in person on the bench . Any of these true? I don't know but they have all been talked about in detail.
    OR, (DUCKING FROM THINGS THROWN MY WSAY):
    At that point, she liked the other 2 more??
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Kiptyn's latest twitter.

Taking care of biz then jumping in the ocean. Looking forward to a good weekend.

sounds like the usual happy Kiptyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3581952;
    Oh...and I saw him in the airport here in Atlanta and he is definitely "hugilicious".
    Mercy, no wonder Deanna was practically begging.
    Did you talk to him (or <gasp> hug him)? I'm pretty sure that I would try to at least say "hi, blah blah blah" to any of my fave (non)reality quasi-celebrities if our paths ever cross. I probably won't go out of my way, but having said that, I'm going to try to go to one of Wes' shows.

It's probably too late to edit my previous post, but it must have been Brad's ATFR, not his WTA, since he was being grilled and flamed by Little Miss Hissy Fit.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3582223;
    OR, (DUCKING FROM THINGS THROWN MY WSAY):
    At that point, she liked the other 2 more??
    Oh no, it couldn't possibly be that, SD!! How could she possibly like anyone more than St. Reid???