Page 62 of 939 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3582081;
    I don't have a problem with the kelly green short shorts, but that tank top just screams NASCAR / Budweiser to me. Dang, now I've gone and revealed that I am in fact quite a snob. Forgive. He prepped out well enough in LA and Canada, and even Spain, but I must join the crowd in saying that his clothes in Maui look like he was put up to wearing them by some gang of fraternity brothers as a gag on the show.
    Didn't Ed go to MSU? If so, it's a huge party college. Jillian just might have met her match when it comes down to throwing back a few cold ones.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3582145;
    I agree. I just don't see it. There's nothing storyline wise either.
    Right, they don't need a storyline for him other than the first time heartbreak for the next Bach season because he's not really in the F2. All of the F2 drama is surrounding Reid and Ed. Kip will get his heart "trashed" for real or not will be irrelevant, it's what we'll be told. He'll be the next Bach and Ed and Reid will duke it out for Jilly Bean.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3582156;
    Didn't Ed go to MSU? If so, it's a huge party college. Jillian just might have met her match when it comes down to throwing back a few cold ones.
    Yes, he did, hence the MSU green colored shorts

And about the shorts, there is a lot of speculation that these were given to him as a joke by the producers, but I think he made it clear in the outtake at the end, that they were his, that he loved them and that he gets that they look kind of ridiculous but he doesn't care. I can't believe we are still talking about them, since obviously Jillian seemed to get the joke, too. Plus, the man has great legs, why not show them off?

FORT Fan

Anyone else think that this "stunning confession" that they're talking about in the previews is actually a confession from Jillian?

Also, I noticed in the TVGrapevine preview that she is pulling away from Ed's kisses. She turns her head on him whilel he is kissing her.

Also, can someone tell me about the delay in the production timeline? I remember reading somewhere that production was extended a week in Hawaii. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3580418;
    Wow, two hours out to dinner and this is what I miss?! Impressive guys! haha
    I know what ya mean... I'm now at the point where I'm mostly eating cereal and PB&J... so that I don't spend time cooking or cleaning dishes or require many potty breaks... I'm retired so I don't work and I STILL can't keep up with all of the sites, threads, posts, blogs, interviews... etc!!! How does everyone keep up???

All I know is that I can't wait til Monday and then again next week so that I can get what little life I had back... LOL

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HCRecruiter;3582164;
    Yes, he did, hence the MSU green colored shorts

And about the shorts, there is a lot of speculation that these were given to him as a joke by the producers, but I think he made it clear in the outtake at the end, that they were his, that he loved them and that he gets that they look kind of ridiculous but he doesn't care. I can't believe we are still talking about them, since obviously Jillian seemed to get the joke, too. Plus, the man has great legs, why not show them off?
    Though I admit that I am not an Ed fan, I do give him kudos for being able to poke fun at himself regarding the Spartan shorts

Bleeding Purple and Gold jch2273's Avatar

I am sure you have all seen this video with Brad Womack, but for those who haven't it's very "illuminating" about what went on behind the scene with his season
    utube*com/watch?v=6LUQ45kn7YQ

gheez sure hope I don't get in trouble AGAIN for posting a link

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3582171;
    I know what ya mean... I'm now at the point where I'm mostly eating cereal and PB&J... so that I don't spend time cooking or cleaning dishes or require many potty breaks... I'm retired so I don't work and I STILL can't keep up with all of the sites, threads, posts, blogs, interviews... etc!!! How does everyone keep up???

All I know is that I can't wait til Monday and then again next week so that I can get what little life I had back... LOL
    LOVE your AVI check out my little cheerleader....GEAUX TIGERS

Quote Originally Posted by jch2273;3582176;
    I am sure you have all seen this video with Brad Womack, but for those who haven't it's very "illuminating" about what went on behind the scene with his season
    utube*com/watch?v=6LUQ45kn7YQ

gheez sure hope I don't get in trouble AGAIN for posting a link
    We can't post links to youtube. You can give us the title though.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3582186;
    We can't post links to youtube. You can give us the title though.
    Search - Bachelor Brad Womack tells all.....very intersting