Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #5071
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3599632;
    She says that it was really hot that night....All top resorts have air conditioning in the rooms. strange statement.

    I do like what her dad said. This is leaning toward Reid, post show dating.
    Hmmmm....... I thought her dad was encouraging her to accept a proposal. Saying that they didn't have to get married immediately.

  2. #5072
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    321

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3599632;
    She says that it was really hot that night....All top resorts have air conditioning in the rooms. strange statement.

    I do like what her dad said. This is leaning toward Reid, post show dating.
    Well, since they had an open balcony door and about 6000 candles, I would say it would likely mean that tptb had other plans than nice comfy air conditioning

  3. #5073
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    By Paige Wiseron July 22, 2009 12:03 PM
    Chicago Sun-Times

    Just finished a conference call with Jillian, God bless her. She could probably use a nice extended breakdown about now.

    My mom: "Ask her how much she weighs. She's so tiny!"

    I did not. But here were the highlights:

    *OK, this is a shocker. Jillian has already downloaded Wes's lame song, "It Don't Come Easy." In fact, she's downloaded the whole CD. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ANYONE ELSE TO DO THIS.

    *She says she was only full-out drunk three times -- for the first rose ceremony, the second rose ceremony, and the snowmobiling date. But there was a lot of drinking, and she never got a day off. Her big hangover cure? "Coconut water. It's like drinking 10 Gatorades, with no sugar."

    *Jillian's recommended toenail polishes: Revlon's Make Mine Mango ("Tanner really loved that color"), and My Chihuahua Bites by OPI.

    *For her dream wedding, she would have red and white gingham tablecloths, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, and her Aunt Becky's cabbage rolls.

    *In trying to keep the guys straight, Jillian called Jesse "Josh." Twice.

    *How did she feel about Ed's short shorts in Hawaii? "I loved 'em! Short shorts are huge in Europe right now. I thought they were very fashion-forward."

    *Jillian talked to her parents after they met the final two, and asked them if she should be ready for an engagement. Her dad said, "Babe, you signed up for this, it doesn't mean you're walking down the aisle right then. A proposal in this case signifies I'm ready, I like you, I love you, I'm happy that we went from 0 to 60, let's start a life together, and a year from now see where things are, and get married."

    *She clarifies the overnight visit with Ed: She says it was sweltering hot, and talking awkardly about his ex-girlfriends. "I think he was ready to throw up," she said. And that sexy oil-rubbing scene? She said it was just aloe vera, because they were burnt to the point of blistering. "We both passed out, and in the morning, I was very stressed out that we hadn't used our time to see if we had a physical connection."
    *Her pick for the next Bachelor: Michael Stagliano, the breakdancing instructor, and his twin brother!

    In general, Jillian made it sound like there's not necessarily a chosen guy, much less a proposal, at the end...

    Go Tar Heels!
    Looks like there wasn't any a/c in that room? Just as I thought. Also, we now know there were conversations between them concerning "ex g/f's". We don't know what was said, however we do know, as many of us thought, there had to be some sort of conversation with regards to other relationships.

  4. #5074
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3599632;
    She says that it was really hot that night....All top resorts have air conditioning in the rooms. strange statement.

    I do like what her dad said. This is leaning toward Reid, post show dating.
    What did her dad say?

    I agree. Her excuse was really weird. She seemed fine eating that pepperoni.

  5. #5075
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by HCRecruiter;3599328;
    I honestly think it was less about the "you have a great azz" thing than it was when he said she was giving him signals to kiss her by having her "t*ts hanging out"--it told me that he didn't have any clue about boundaries. At least, that is where he lost me completely...
    Yeah, it wasn't so much what he said as when and how he said it. She wasn't interested in him and he totally missed that --so it came off lecherous rather than complimentary.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  6. #5076
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3599626;
    yeah they made it out to be like the man couldn't perform his manly duty when the TRUTH was they were sunburnd and exhausted and fell asleep. Once again MF and his Drama created out of NOTHING.
    with no a/conditioning and a cameracrew that wouldn't go away...i knew there couldn't have been any a/c on because there were so many candles lit..i'm a candle fantatic...the flames were burning, with no movement at all...if there was a breeze or a/c on they would be flickering...

  7. #5077
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    803

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3599620;
    And he wanted to throw up. And she STILL picked him over Reid. She must be crazy for him. I wouldn't doubt it.
    In your opinion that is.

    But if she did goodluck to them. All I can say is that his conscience was working overtime. Why would he be talking about his ex-girl friends when you are with someone you claim to love?

  8. #5078
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3599637;
    Hmmmm....... I thought her dad was encouraging her to accept a proposal. Saying that they didn't have to get married immediately.
    I actually agree with you. That's how I read that line. I don't think it points to anyone in particular, however.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  9. #5079
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3599651;
    Looks like there wasn't any a/c in that room? Just as I thought. Also, we now know there were conversations between them concerning "ex g/f's". We don't know what was said, however we do know, as many of us thought, there had to be some sort of conversation with regards to other relationships.
    I think most people agree that by the time they were filming in Hawaii, even if he continued relationships with other women during production, they were ended in Spain. So, yeah, by then all he had, if anything, were ex's.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  10. #5080
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    321

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3599659;
    In your opinion that is.

    But if she did goodluck to them. All I can say is that his conscience was working overtime. Why would he be talking about his ex-girl friends when you are with someone you claim to love?
    Oh my gosh, are you serious? They have ALL had the conversation about exes--we were just talking about it yesterday because people were saying that it was concerning that Jill and Ed hadn't talked about it!! Well, now we know he did. Sheesh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.