Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Don't know if this has already been posted, but the TV Guide description for ATFR says: In a Season 5 review, two spurned bachelors confront Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3599386;
    especially since his edit showed (in his own words) that he's indecisive, depends on family appoval for all decisions relating to women, is neurotic, scared of fondues, likes blondes (that's not bad though, only that Jill isn't), hypochondriac, afraid of commitment. We heard him ask her why he didn't get a rose, and also heard him in PIs saying he wanted a rose, and that he deserved it (or something like that).

Jesse calling him annoying. Wes saying "who loses to Reid" and called him a retard.

this kind of edit doesn't usually get F1.
    You are so right, neither Reid nor Ed are getting an F1 edit, they're edit's that give Jillian a reason NOT to choose them in the end - Kip, on the other hand, is getting the "halo" edit and the "thumbs up" from all the other guys. How can he NOT be the F1
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3599386;
    especially since his edit showed (in his own words) that he's indecisive, depends on family appoval for all decisions relating to women, is neurotic, scared of fondues, likes blondes (that's not bad though, only that Jill isn't), hypochondriac, afraid of commitment. We heard him ask her why he didn't get a rose, and also heard him in PIs saying he wanted a rose, and that he deserved it (or something like that).

Jesse calling him annoying. Wes saying "who loses to Reid" and called him a retard.

this kind of edit doesn't usually get F1.
    And wasn't there talk here at FoRT about Reid before the season even began, or early in the season, about how guys would go to the bathroom just to get away from Reid? Or was that someone else? I'm kinda under the impression that all the guys like Reid overall but think he's sort of a spaz or something.

At the RC in Vancouver, you don't see Reid's face, but it's clearly his voice asking something like, "Who do you think's going home tonight?" Ed responds, "One of the bad boys." Reid says, "Wes or Dave." Ed says, "Yeah, Wes or Dave. They're bad guys." When I re-watched that, I found it interesting that it was actually Reid who brought the topic up and named names first. I don't think any of that is a big deal, but somehow it all comes off as Reid hasn't been involved in this kind of stuff which isn't accurate.

Random and possibly completely meaningless. Do you guys remember how Jesse called Jillian a little "Honey-Boo-Bear" while talking to his bro on his HTD? When I heard Reid call himself Jillian's "Honey-Bear" in his video this week, I immediately thought of what Jesse said. It made me wonder if Jillian throws around the term "HoneyBear" a lot. Maybe it was just a big coincidence, but it struck me.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3599428;
    You are so right, neither Reid nor Ed are getting an F1 edit, they're edit's that give Jillian a reason NOT to choose them in the end - Kip, on the other hand, is getting the "halo" edit and the "thumbs up" from all the other guys. How can he NOT be the F1
    I'm beginning to think F1 is Kyp but of course some of my line of thinking is coming from the fact that I just don't like Ed.
    I support pet adoption!

if he is going to be the bachelor next season you want a "good guy" so people will bond with his "journey". hooie

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3599441;
    I'm beginning to think F1 is Kyp but of course some of my line of thinking is coming from the fact that I just don't like Ed.
    Kip F1 would be a huge surprise to most

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3599346;
    Whoever is her final 1 I really hope that they last.
    My score and my score only E=13, K=50 and R=88. At least I've been consistent about this from day 1 and only Reid's score has changed a bit.
    Last edited by seeker; 07-22-2009 at 12:37 PM.

I think they want him to be the next bachelor. Jason got the same edit. Jesse did not get a glowing edit IMO. I couldn't stand him and he had the gf rumors about him as well. You never know though, I wouldn't be surprised if she picks Kip. I know I wouldn't turn him down.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3599424;
    When you put it that way can you believe then anything she has stated?
    Exactly my point.

Folks keep hanging on this moment--"she said she let him go because he wouldn't commit, so if he commits all is fixed!"--as if a) that is the ONLY reason she let him go, b) that she MUST take him back if he removes this, and c) that this obviously means he is F1. I firmly believe we didn't see their whole conversation (which we know because we saw a new part of it on the MTA) and that this WASN'T HER ONLY REASON TO LET HIM GO.

I also don't take literally all the stuff about "throwing away the list" and some of the other selected quotes as absolute proof that I KNOW who she picks or who she should. I take all of this with a huge degree of skepticism because we are not seeing the whole story.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3599323;
    I just checked go2realitytv and they say they will have a spoiler today or tomorrow.
    Just another way to direct extra traffic to their site. What is their proven track record, btw?