Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by aktx;3599238;
    These Bachelor/Bachelorette shows are getting so soap opera-esque. I know they want drama for ratings, but what is wrong with a plain old love story without all the chaos. Seriously. Just sayin'.
    Word, and all the drama really takes away from the audience really getting to know the guys and seeing the connections that Jillian is/isn't forming with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3599241;
    Word, and all the drama really takes away from the audience really getting to know the guys and seeing the connections that Jillian is/isn't forming with them.
    Yep....its distracting instead of whatever it is supposed to be. I don't have the right word. Someone will think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3599240;
    But, Fliess has made it clear that people don't want a love story. They want the drama.
    That's his reasoning for pushing the drama farther and farther each season.I bet if you took a poll of all the people who watch the show,the love story would be what people would want to see.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3599219;
    God I hope they don't have Reid go to the FRC - but she had Ed attend the RC when he returned, so you could be onto something there....
    well, she did say about the returnee's proposal, that she owed it to herself to at least think about it, maybe Fleiss talked him into doing the RC formally like the other 2 guys to get his answer
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

But, Fliess has made it clear that people don't want a love story. They want the drama.
    I want a love story... The people on all bachelor boards I visit say they want a love story... Fliess is out of touch with his audience and a complete tool!

Fleiss sure isn't speaking for me.... this viewer wants to see a love story ( I still read the odd Harlequin to get my happy ending fix now and then )
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3599260;
    I want a love story... The people on all bachelor boards I visit say they want a love story... Fliess is out of touch with his audience and a complete tool!
    I think he is adding drama once again, but my bet is he knows people want a love story...and I think he is trying to deliver that this time, all wrapped in a nice dramatic bow. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3598954;
    And she was just at a wedding without her man, and she goes on national tv talking about how fun Ed would be at a wedding.
    Does everyone forget that KIP is still in F2?
    <----------------------------------------------

Anyway, Kip also tweeted on Saturday, July 18 that he was "heading to OC for a friend's wedding"....Hmmm...... coincidence?
    Can someone ask the JU poster where the wedding was?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3599260;
    Agreed! I think the only reason I keep watching is because I hope there IS a love story underneath it all... I want to see them make it in the real world. Though the majority of the seasons have proved otherwise

Me, too. Hopeless Romantic....