Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597484;
    I don't know. I mean, Jillian was talking to Chris about 'How can I make the decision now?' or something, but it wasn't said like she's dreading it, it was sort of excited sounding.
    This is one thing I've noticed too. A lot of her "distraught" scenes really look more like "oh yay, it's all over, but I survived, now time for the fun stuff!"
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by naturesgirl;3596128;
    Playing the guitar. I believe he played in a band during college, if I'm not mistaken.
    Yep, the band O.A.R. has become very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3597460;
    And Ed says he respected her decision...not seeing a huge difference. Ed also came to sit on the bench with her and make sure she was okay after letting Reid go. A first in bach history??? Says he is a caring guy....even if he may have a drinking problem. Again...I have no favorites here...just trying to figure out the storyline objectively.
    Yup, Ed is a great guy. I guess the rumors are taking a toll...

I just have to read Jillian's latest blog to know the truth.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3597492;
    Have we ever seen an F3 goodbye that was so filled with the two touching constantly? Even standing up, they were both holding hands and seemed reluctant to let go. And the heads together was so intimate to me. It just seemed they didn't want to let go of each other. I half expected to see one of their perfect kisses!
    he knew he had screwed up. Whereas in many other F3 scenarios....the F3 has felt angry or used. And many have been tearful. Reid was a gentleman until the end. That does not change the fact the Jillian made her choice....

Furthermore, if Reid does come back...and she accepts whatever his offer is.....than bachelor/Bachlorette has changed so dramatically that sluething boards like this one will be useless because the ending can change at anyones descretion. I love coming on this board so that part will be a disappointment....but good for Jill and Reid if it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3597510;
    I doubt that as well. I am positive Jillian would, too. They were both having a good time.

:

His dance moves were particularly amusing.
    As much as I am not an Ed fan, I found his drunken dance funny. I think he is a happy drunk and was just playing around. Scary Dave however is another story... but we won't bring him up again... he and his man code are history!
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Regular

Although this is only the 2nd season I have watched intently, the Reid goodbye was definitely scripted. Reid did not know what was coming down. He was surprised and he held it together very well. Words were put in Jillian's mouth and when she came back to the bench and started crying; it was so fake - no tears at all. And you think Ed came to get her on his own? No way - he was told to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by riano27;3597383;
    Jillian: "I was NOT ready to let Reid go..."

But she did, there is nothing that indicates she asked him back.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3597492;
    Have we ever seen an F3 goodbye that was so filled with the two touching constantly? Even standing up, they were both holding hands and seemed reluctant to let go. And the heads together was so intimate to me. It just seemed they didn't want to let go of each other. I half expected to see one of their perfect kisses!
    Really, if Jillian does not pick Reid, it's her loss. I just have this gut feeling that she's been on the defensive lately. If she picked Ed, she picked wrong, people don't change overnight. I know she said she's a polished hick but I thought she had her head in the right place. Doing the same thing with the same result "it's called insanity"

FORT Regular

I wrote previously somewhere on one of these threads, that Ed's coming to get Jillian after Reid left must have been because she was gone for a good little while. I cannot imagine him crashing in on her time with Reid if it was only 15 minutes or so.

As far as the ending, I also wrote that Reid would have the helicopter and it's minister pilot standing by, they would get in and we would not know until the ATFRC what happens with that. Seems there was a part that Reid spoke about "that is just not who I am". Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3597455;
    Not EVERYONE. I would have been shocked if Jason had NOT asked for Molly back. He liked Molly from the very beginning. I wrote an insanely long analysis of my opinion of Jason right after the end of this season and it's still here if you care to read it.

We have no idea if Reid went back on his own, at Jillian's request, after producers' prompting or some combination of all 3.

And yes, she did choose to reject Reid, and her comment on that rejection (seen at the MTA last night) was that when she rejected all the guys she was ready to let them go, EXCEPT REID, who she claims she was NOT ready to let go. Jillian's words. She at very least admits that she wasn't sure of her decision to let him go.
    AND....her exact words were: Throughout this ENTIRE PROCESS, everytime I let somebody go, I've been ready to let them go. I was NOT ready to let Reid go." Now, since she is saying this post FRC, I think she is including that in "this entire process". She did not say, "Up to that point" she said "entire process." Interesting....