Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3597460;
    And Ed says he respected her decision...not seeing a huge difference. Ed also came to sit on the bench with her and make sure she was okay after letting Reid go. A first in bach history??? Says he is a caring guy....even if he may have a drinking problem. Again...I have no favorites here...just trying to figure out the storyline objectively.
    I'm completely, positively, a million and ten percent sure the producers told him to go ahead and do it while they instructed Kip to remain there and continue staring off into space. Kiptyn is the caring and kind and if he thought Jill needed him, he would have gone to her regardless of whether they have any chemistry or not (and I don't think they do).
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Maybe the producers asked to sneak a peek at her list and penciled that one in!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3597410;
    She wasn't ready to let the other two go either.
    I agree [with limitations].

Jill: Light a fire under his butt.
    Reid: I need a push sometimes to know when I'm in love.

So letting him "go" was one way to solve all the problems. If he didn't come back then she knows to move on with one of the other two guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3597465;
    I have a crazy theory on this. What if everything at the bench was "real", even Jillian sobbing after Reid left. What if they took Reid away to "debrief" or whatever before they filmed the car scenes. Then they give Jill and Reid the option for him to return. They both have to "act" for the time it takes to shoot the car goodbye. In my crazy scenario, this accounts for the call me's etc and the smiles at the car.
    What's interesting about this theory is what she said last night at the MTA. When talking about letting Reid go she said she was thinking, did i make the wrong choice? Should I keep him? So maybe the answers to both those questions were yes and your scenario followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3597472;
    Don't we all wish??? No, I think he will declare he's in love with her, but want to take it back to the real world and let it grow even stronger. If what a lot of us are seeing on screen is real, I have no doubt those two are in love. I have to comment here: I've seen a lot of "kids" (college-age) throw the "L" word around. I really admire Reid for not saying it to everyone, but keeping it to mean something really special. I hope my children meet someone like that someday!
    I don't know. I mean, Jillian was talking to Chris about 'How can I make the decision now?' or something, but it wasn't said like she's dreading it, it was sort of excited sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3597473;
    I'm completely, positively, a million and ten percent sure the producers told him to go ahead and do it while they instructed Kip to remain there and continue staring off into space. Kiptyn is the caring and kind and if he thought Jill needed him, he would have gone to her regardless of whether they have any chemistry or not (and I don't think they do).
    wow really makes them out to be puppets right? poor kip -

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3597465;
    I have a crazy theory on this. What if everything at the bench was "real", even Jillian sobbing after Reid left. What if they took Reid away to "debrief" or whatever before they filmed the car scenes. Then they give Jill and Reid the option for him to return. They both have to "act" for the time it takes to shoot the car goodbye. In my crazy scenario, this accounts for the call me's etc and the smiles at the car.
    Have we ever seen an F3 goodbye that was so filled with the two touching constantly? Even standing up, they were both holding hands and seemed reluctant to let go. And the heads together was so intimate to me. It just seemed they didn't want to let go of each other. I half expected to see one of their perfect kisses!

FORT Fanatic

You may be right...however, that does not make him(ED) un-caring or un-gentlemanly...(sorry, I am sure that is a made up word....LOL) just because he may not be your pick for F1. I 100% agree that Reid seems like a gentleman. We have not been given any other edit that would lead us to change our minds. However we have gotten several different sides of Ed which only further proves that TPTB can choose to let us see only that of which they wish us to see.

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;3597464;
    Okay, so I haven't read back over the last hour or so yet so I'm sorry if this has been covered. Have we talked about Jillian's parents yet? Specifically, about the list of 44/76 questions mom has for the guys? What if she stumbles on the $64,000 girlfriend question? With that many questions, you know she's going to cover past relationships.
    Family questions were the downfall for Kirsten in Andrew Firestone's season.

FORT Fanatic

ITA! They wanted to further expose his blue on purple suit