Page 45 of 939 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3581406;
    Since Ed has already left the show and returned when the odds were much better...I think there are already some questions about what the rules even are.
    That's true. Wasn't it said that all rules are out the window this season?

I rewatched Jillian and Reid's HI date last night and I watched the BT body language interview this morning. In the body language interview, the body language expert analyzes Jillian's interactions with each of the final three and backs up his conclusions with clips. The body language interview was filmed before Reid was let go on Mon.

The expert says that Ed never looks at Jillian and then shows clips of their dinner conversation where that is the case. I think that is what has made me uncomfortable with Ed during this show.

The expert says that Kip and Jillian are attracted to each other, but not that interested in each other because they don't look at each other a lot. This was not as clear to me as the Ed explanation.

The expert says that Reid and Jillian have a strong connection. They look into each others eyes a lot and touch a lot. I noticed in their HI date that Jillian even picks lint off of Reid like Meredith did with Ian!

The body language expert says that he does not know if Jillian willl pick Reid, but that Reid is who she should pick. I have to say I agree with him!

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3581407;
    I agree. Isn't that the basis for however many rom-coms you can think of??!!
    True, but these are supposed to be the love adventures of real people. It's interesting that Jillian hopes that people don't hate her for what she does.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisue;3581359;
    Geez, if I had an engagement ring from every guy I had "true feelings" for before I met my husband, I'd be getting a boatload of money from the "cash for gold" people!!!!!!!!
    Ah.. Thanks for my first laugh of the morning! Fortunately, my coffee cup was empty.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3581413;
    Are we talking about Three's Company here? If we go with look-alikes
    Reid is (Chandler Bing)Matthew Perry, Chris Harrison
    Kip is
    Ed is

Anyone know who the other two look like?
    Ed is Chip from My Three Sons. His hair in Hawaii sealed it for me!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3581403;
    It already happened with Ed, right? A fact that did not go unnoticed by any of the guys or fans. Even Reid mentioned it. Especially since it happened with Ed, it means all of the guys are allowed second chances. Would I be happy if it was Kip or especially Ed? No. Would the rules apply to them too? Yes.
    This opens the possibility for future participants to come and leave if star decides he'd like to see how things would work out withe one they sent home too soon. If there's confusion with sleuthing now, wait till they let gals/guys come and go to mess it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3581413;
    Are we talking about Three's Company here? If we go with look-alikes
    Reid is (Chandler Bing)Matthew Perry, Chris Harrison
    Kip is
    Ed is

Anyone know who the other two look like?
    Ed always reminded me of Robert Downey Jr.

And I'm sorry, but Reid is NOT Chandler. He's Wayne Gretzky!

- Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Why does the music that's playing during Reid's Hawaii date sounds so familiar? I am watching the episode in it's completeness and I noticed the music instantly.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3581370;
    This is the question I have repeatedly asked..I think this SC is the last 5 minutes. The look on both of their faces says "surprise" to me..they are walking into/towards something that elicits that type of spontaneus smile/laugh... Jillian is squinching up her nose...and CH is ready to bust a gut! so what is generating that response...the only thing/person I can think of is Reid...unless Ed is there in one of his ridiculous outfits
    But didn't the sequence number of that shot show it is at the beginning of the FRC? I'm confused. (About everything, not just this SC, lol.)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3581382;
    What's especially nice about Chris and Jillian's expressions in that cap is how naturalistic they are. Whatever is happening, Chris obviously knew about it beforehand...but is somehow very involved and very genuinely happy in the moment. I'm looking forward to whatever it is.
    I'm wondering here if it is something regarding Reid. Some have suggested a sign he is holding or something he is doing at the FRC.

It is as natural as the pats on the back he gives Jill at the F3 RC when Chris turns to leave her and she is about to say goodbye to Reid. Chris obviously knew how hard that was going to be for her to do.