Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3596656;
    What does it say...help...my sound is out on my computer....

FORT Fogey

I apologize if this has already been discussed; the topic is the Twitter sent to CH yesterday (paraphrased):

She asked him about Ed's g/f's in Chicago while filming

and CH responded: all will unfold in 1 week. Patience my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3596656;
    what about it?

After watching the MTA (Frat boy party for TV) whichever you wish to call it...All I could think about was...WOW these guys had so much fun hanging out and getting to know each other. How many times did they ALL make references to "college life" and "frat parties"..

Jillian seems to have fun with the guys...she is one of those girls, who can hang with the guys, not everyone is a "frilly pink Trista", I like Jillian, her spunk her crass-attitude (which you HAVE to have when you are hanging with the guys). But, at the end of the day, she wants to be treated like a princess, after all isn't that what we all want? I find it funny her tuned changed through this process...and I beleive some of her later statements are the ones that matter most. The process changed her and her ideas of what she is looking for. How many times last night did she say (regarding Reid).."I" love that about him, HE won ME over. With the Kip & Ed..she talked about them in generalized terms. ANY woman would want...any woman would be proud...

Her voice changes, cracks, she becomes extremly emotional when talking about Reid (especially his departure). When she talks about Ed leaving the first time, she says she was crying..that she missed him, but her demeanor, and voice to not change. She still uses her standard MO pattern. It is only when talking about Reid you can hear a distinct change in the pattern. WHY?

She either chose him and is head over heels (which has caught her by surprise). OR she rejected him again and it hurts. My question is ...if the mere mention of someone's name, or time spent with someone, can bring that much emotion...then there must be something deep / real there..

Just musing since there is nothing new to slueth..and no news from sdl!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3596654;
    i was hoping portmoodygal would be able to - she said she is a friend of a close friend of jill's
    BT interviewed Jillian's best friend a couple weeks into the show. Riaz asked the friend, which Bachelor she thought would "win" and she said "Ed" . . . her reason was because he was the kind of guy Jillian goes for (or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3596670;
    After watching the MTA (Frat boy party for TV) whichever you wish to call it...All I could think about was...WOW these guys had so much fun hanging out and getting to know each other. How many times did they ALL make references to "college life" and "frat parties"..

Jillian seems to have fun with the guys...she is one of those girls, who can hang with the guys, not everyone is a "frilly pink Trista", I like Jillian, her spunk her crass-attitude (which you HAVE to have when you are hanging with the guys). But, at the end of the day, she wants to be treated like a princess, after all isn't that what we all want? I find it funny her tuned changed through this process...and I beleive some of her later statements are the ones that matter most. The process changed her and her ideas of what she is looking for. How many times last night did she say (regarding Reid).."I" love that about him, HE won ME over. With the Kip & Ed..she talked about them in generalized terms. ANY woman would want...any woman would be proud...

Her voice changes, cracks, she becomes extremly emotional when talking about Reid (especially his departure). When she talks about Ed leaving the first time, she says she was crying..that she missed him, but her demeanor, and voice to not change. She still uses her standard MO pattern. It is only when talking about Reid you can hear a distinct change in the pattern. WHY?

She either chose him and is head over heels (which has caught her by surprise). OR she rejected him again and it hurts. My question is ...if the mere mention of someone's name, or time spent with someone, can bring that much emotion...then there must be something deep / real there..

Just musing since there is nothing new to slueth..and no news from sdl!
    I agree with you. When she talks about Reid last night, it was like they're together and "he's won [her] over" with the dancing and the joking and the everything. She got ridiculously fidgety when they are talking about him and choked up. Either she is ridiculously, ridiculously in love with that man or she feels ridiculous, ridiculous guilt because TPTB knew she didn't want him and forced him to come back anyway to propose for drama and are now forcing her to act off about it. I'm hoping it's the former.

The only thing that struck me when she was talking about Ed was when she said she just "wanted to crawl in his lap and kiss him" when he returned. It just seems like a very, I don't know, vulnerable or tender thing to say about someone she didn't choose. We know Jill said she wants a big strong man to "protect" her and when she said those words, it really stuck out to me. Crawl in his lap? Really? It might have been a slip but a very, very telling one.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3596559;
    In view of her blog, Chris's blog, what we have heard here and there......... she pick's Ed regardless of what he says or anyone else says about him.

ATFR, we find out she broke up with him, that they are not happily together now.

I was so hoping that she would pick no one and ATFR she would choose Reid, but whatever! It is only a show afterall.
    We have at least one source if not more who are sure that Reid is f1 in an unusual way. Have we heard any reliable source say Ed is f1? Kip seems to be relegated to f2 status. Interestingly we are sure that the "edit" proves Kip is f2 yet the same "edit" that shows Ed unlike a f1 is being overlooked. Why? Ed's edit has gone downhill for two episodes now. Is that the story arc of a f1? I think not. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3596662;
    What does it say...help...my sound is out on my computer....
    - in time I (always) find out someone's "true colors"
    - making the final choice was NOT hard
    - I knew 100% in her heart what she needed to do
    - I was starting to fall in love with the last ... 3 or 4 people
    - I knew i was falling (in love) with somebody
    - if I was going to end up with only one person i knew who that one person would be
    - but you have to stay tuned because there is a funny twist in the end and you don't know if i actually ended up with one person or not

This was taped 2 weeks after filming ended. She basically said she picked her F1.

I am posting this because Lisamill has indicated that Jillian has been dating 2 guys for the past two months and neither guy knows who her F1 is - and the guys won't find out until ATFR. Sorry, Lisamill, but that is not accurate.

Jillian chose her F1 (Reid) in Hawaii.

End of story.
    Last edited by freedom0927; 07-21-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3595561;
    don't forget - she also said she looked back at the 2 men left and couldn't let either of them go either.
    Exactly and she CHOSE to REJECT Reid and TOOK Kip and Ed on to the f2.

It is funny how everyone couln't believe Molly took Jason back after Jason asked her to come back. Yet Reid who was also rejected went back on HIS OWN.

And yes that may have been in the script but then so could the love story between Jill and Reid.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3596167;
    I need to look again...I have not seen a cap with his face, shirt and ring all in the same cap.........
    But the screencaps were taken from one shot on the video. It was one shot, I believe, a pan up from Reid's hands to his profile.