Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596621;
    I remember reading an article that most her friends think she'll pick Ed. Someone said on here that she said it was hard for her to not tell her friends whom she picked but they would guess and they guessed right (I just read that on the board, i'm not sure where the post is though). Her BFF also picked Ed way early on, and I'm not sure that has changed.
    I wonder if this has changed or stayed constant over the season - particularly since Reid came to the limelight much later in the show than the other F3...they would not have known him to pick him if we heard of their choices early on in the season... re: bff pick

eta

remember melissa a close buddy of jills picked reid

Quote Originally Posted by smackbuzz;3596582;
    lol are reidsters doubting again...
    Not me. I don't know what happened today following all of the hysteria last night!! I'm still basing my feeling on what we've seen between Reid & Jillian. IMO it's been the best connection since Trista & Ryan... in spite
    of all the drama Fleiss threw their way!

I can hardly wait to see the finale... I keep holding on to what Freedom's been telling us ~ and Parasolpink has intimated!

Btw ~ I'll be tracking those two down if I'm broken-hearted Tuesday morning!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3596570;
    Lisa said she is 100% sure and she'd bet her life savings on it. (It = Reid and Jillian haven't seen each other since Hawaii.) I think Reid's best friend or relative (someone she trusts) has assured her that Reid hasn't seen Jillian. Maybe she knows Reid personally. I dunno!

Keep in mind that someone swore that Jason himself told her he was F1 on DeAnna's season, so we really can't believe anything we hear, even if we hear it from the contestant's mouth.
    Wow, I really missed that one. I respect lisamill and her information, but that statement does not bode well for a Reid/Jillian outcome. It's been over 6 weeks since the FRC, so obviously they aren't together if what lisa says is true. What a disappointment.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3596634;
    I said that on the board. It is from ontheredcarpet dot com from just last week! I am feeling very dejected as a Reid fan. Poor Reid!!!!
    I though I read a ways back on the board that her best friend picked Ed in the beginning but said that Reid was growing on her. I don't know for the life of me who said that when or when/where the best friend said either of those things. I would love it if someone else knew and could point me in that direction.

FORT Fan

I said that on the board. It is from ontheredcarpet dot com from just last week! I am feeling very dejected as a Reid fan. Poor Reid!!!!
    I thought Jill's bestfriend originally liked Ed but changed to Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596621;
    I remember reading an article that most her friends think she'll pick Ed. Someone said on here that she said it was hard for her to not tell her friends whom she picked but they would guess and they guessed right (I just read that on the board, i'm not sure where the post is though). Her BFF also picked Ed way early on, and I'm not sure that has changed.
    At the Calgary Rodeo roundup she recently went to with 30 friends they viewed one of the fantasy episodes together Spain I think and it was supposedly pretty evently split between guesses for Ed & Reid among everyone.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3596643;
    I though I read a ways back on the board that her best friend picked Ed in the beginning but said that Reid was growing on her. I don't know for the life of me who said that when or when/where the best friend said either of those things. I would love it if someone else knew and could point me in that direction.
    i was hoping portmoodygal would be able to - she said she is a friend of a close friend of jill's

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3596627;
    Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
    Count me in!
    I wonder if we can get a 2/1 membership price.
    Or maybe Fleiss would pay our memberships.
    After all,he drove us to that!

I'm feeling your sentiments right now.

But I still say a lot of this is hearsay. We really don't know.

I try and tell myself not to look in spoiler threads but I still find myself coming and getting myself more upset.