Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3596233;
    lol and say he might have tried to date rape her it never stops
    Unbelievable. Cheater, liar, manipulator, gay, now a drunk...I guess this is not ending any time soon.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3596540;
    However, I don't think she would deliberately hurt Ed and Kip by "knowingly" bringing him back to accept the proposal, either..
    I agree, that is why I really think Reid's return is completely unexpected by her.

There is a case to be made either way as to whether she accepts or not. For example, the screen shot of Reid on the balcony with the ring could just as easily be after a rejection. And all the positive edits and featuring of their storyline could be to throw us all off and have her end up with Ed or Kip.

FORT Fan

One thing I wish is that we had seen Jill's face/reaction on the little corner screen when they showed Ed's fart comment. They didn't show her but instead showed a couple of guys. Her reaction to that could have been telling.

It's funny, because I laugh a little at Ed doing that (and more so Reid's reaction) but I wouldn't want that to me MY MAN doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3596598;
    I agree, that is why I really think Reid's return is completely unexpected by her.

There is a case to be made either way as to whether she accepts or not. For example, the screen shot of Reid on the balcony with the ring could just as easily be after a rejection. And all the positive edits and featuring of their storyline could be to throw us all off and have her end up with Ed or Kip.
    HI portmoodygal, great to have you on here. Who do her closest friends pick for jill?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3596598;

There is no proof that Reid is the one holding the ring. The Sc's show hands holding a ring....then Reid with his head down....no hand/rings/Reid together. Not saying it did not happen, just saying there is no photographic proof.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3596533;
    The thing that keeps driving me to the conclusion that Reid is F1 is that if this franchise has become so producer-driven, what was the point of keeping Reid around another week, just to shoot him down again? Why not let Reid have his say at the MTA, and be done with that particular bit of drama? Why prolong it another week, just so Reid can appear at the ATFR show and say exactly what he would have said the week before? Was it to "hide" the amazing connection between Jillian and either Ed or Kip? I don't think so - if our sleuthers are to be believed - and I think they should be - Reid won't appear until the end of the show, and it isn't exactly like TPTB are trumpeting his return. They're alluding to it, sure, but not shouting it from the mountaintops. The average non-FORTer out there might not even have noticed the split second reference to him at the very end of the show.

So, why bring him back? Do you really think that even if Reid thought he had a chance TPTB would have let him back if it didn't advance their agenda? I don't think so. There has to be a reason that they let Reid come back to confront Jillian - and I can't figure out a reason other than because she'd say "yes" to a proposal from him.

Believe me, I'm still not convinced that Reid is F1, but someone please explain to me why TPTB let Reid come back. How else does it advance their story line?
    I am really hoping she picks Reid. Though correct me if I'm wrong but they brought Jeremy back and got rejected. Didn't seem to advance their storyline that time. So seems to me either they are doing the same thing at it will fall flat again (it does seem pointless to bring him back just to reject him) or this time he will come back with a reason cause she will end up choosing him. Not sure which way it will go yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3596606;
    HI portmoodygal, great to have you on here. Who do her closest friends pick for jill?
    I remember reading an article that most her friends think she'll pick Ed. Someone said on here that she said it was hard for her to not tell her friends whom she picked but they would guess and they guessed right (I just read that on the board, i'm not sure where the post is though). Her BFF also picked Ed way early on, and I'm not sure that has changed.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3596617;
    There is no proof that Reid is the one holding the ring. The Sc's show hands holding a ring....then Reid with his head down....no hand/rings/Reid together. Not saying it did not happen, just saying there is no photographic proof.
    those are reids hands go look @ older pictures of him, i think where they were comparing watches or something

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596621;
    I remember reading an article that most her friends think she'll pick Ed. Someone said on here that she said it was hard for her to not tell her friends whom she picked but they would guess and they guessed right (I just read that on the board, i'm not sure where the post is though). Her BFF also picked Ed way early on, and I'm not sure that has changed.
    this doubt is going to give me ulcers...

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596621;
    I said that on the board. It is from ontheredcarpet dot com from just last week! I am feeling very dejected as a Reid fan. Poor Reid!!!!