Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by HCRecruiter;3596330;
    He stood just fine, he was dancing and picking her up, for criminy's sake! Believe me, my ex was a raging alcoholic, so I know this was nothing more than a few too many glasses of wine. That's all, and I would be willing to bet a lot of money that most of the guys and Jill got drunk on this show--we have commented enough times to know that Jill did.

Also, I want to point out that they have said that this particular RC took several hours and there was nothing there but alcohol. I am quite sure that played a part in all this. Please, please folks, this is such a non-issue.
    From what I understood from last night. Most of the guys did A LOT of drinking. We just didn't see the footage.

Actually, we did see Robby.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3596525;
    I didn't know that lisamill said that. I thought that she said she was unsure....hmmmm.
    Here was her quote on another thread! Lisa..correct me if I am misinterpreting what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3588287;
    I know for an absolute fact they havent seen each other at all. Im 100% positive of that. If dating is talking on the phone then that I would not know. But as far as actually seeing each other Im positive that has not occured. The fact of him winning I am also not sure of. Again I still think nobody other than Jillian and the producers knows who will win. I dont think it will be rolled out until the ATFR

In view of her blog, Chris's blog, what we have heard here and there......... she pick's Ed regardless of what he says or anyone else says about him.

ATFR, we find out she broke up with him, that they are not happily together now.

I was so hoping that she would pick no one and ATFR she would choose Reid, but whatever! It is only a show afterall.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3596533;
    The thing that keeps driving me to the conclusion that Reid is F1 is that if this franchise has become so producer-driven, what was the point of keeping Reid around another week, just to shoot him down again? Why not let Reid have his say at the MTA, and be done with that particular bit of drama? Why prolong it another week, just so Reid can appear at the ATFR show and say exactly what he would have said the week before? Was it to "hide" the amazing connection between Jillian and either Ed or Kip? I don't think so - if our sleuthers are to be believed - and I think they should be - Reid won't appear until the end of the show, and it isn't exactly like TPTB are trumpeting his return. They're alluding to it, sure, but not shouting it from the mountaintops. The average non-FORTer out there might not even have noticed the split second reference to him at the very end of the show.

So, why bring him back? Do you really think that even if Reid thought he had a chance TPTB would have let him back if it didn't advance their agenda? I don't think so. There has to be a reason that they let Reid come back to confront Jillian - and I can't figure out a reason other than because she'd say "yes" to a proposal from him.

Believe me, I'm still not convinced that Reid is F1, but someone please explain to me why TPTB let Reid come back. How else does it advance their story line?
    They had Jeremy come back too in Deanna's season.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3596514;
    No - Jilli has really not said anything or given anyone any indication of her choice. She is awesome that way -they picked a great gal who can keep a secret.

I can see her participating in a good plot, i.e. maybe the sending home of Reid was scripted for his happy return later, but not a malicious plot.

I am also pretty sure , based on all the wondrful things I have heard about her from people that know her, that in the end she will not let any of the guys humiliate themselves by getting on bended knee if she has no intention of accepting. She's just not that kind of girl.
    Hi portmoodgal! I saw a recent interview of Jillian where she says that she has had a hard time keeping the secret from her friends. She says she hasn't told them anything but because they know her so well, they've been able to guess. She said she hasn't confirmed to them that they are correct, but they are.

So do you know what Jillian's friends think she'll do?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3596534;
    Not gone...still hopeful it's just we're pensive because we know what Fleiss can be like.
    There is so much nervousness among Reid supporters. Ed's fans are pretty sure he is the one she picks. Kip's fans like him but are unsure if he'll be the one. It seems more like f1 is Ed or Reid.

Sort of the way the guys have been feeling on the show come to think of it. Hmmmm.................

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3596559;
    In view of her blog, Chris's blog, what we have heard here and there......... she pick's Ed regardless of what he says or anyone else says about him.

ATFR, we find out she broke up with him, that they are not happily together now.

I was so hoping that she would pick no one and ATFR she would choose Reid, but whatever! It is only a show afterall.
    I am assuming the blogs are after the MTA show which IMO screamed Reid! They now have to cast doubt again by making that not seem so obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3596525;
    I didn't know that lisamill said that. I thought that she said she was unsure....hmmmm.
    Lisa said she is 100% sure and she'd bet her life savings on it. (It = Reid and Jillian haven't seen each other since Hawaii.) I think Reid's best friend or relative (someone she trusts) has assured her that Reid hasn't seen Jillian. Maybe she knows Reid personally. I dunno!

Keep in mind that someone swore that Jason himself told her he was F1 on DeAnna's season, so we really can't believe anything we hear, even if we hear it from the contestant's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3596361;
    I totally will feel bad for him if hes rejected again. MF is ruthless
    & Jillian too if she was aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmomof3;3596569;
    I am assuming the blogs are after the MTA show which IMO screamed Reid! They now have to cast doubt again by making that not seem so obvious...
    Yes. Last night I was 100% positive she was with Reid. The comments, the anvils, her body language, CH's body language. It was all just too obvious. Now I'm 100% sure she's with Ed. I think they realized they were pushing too hard one way and are now actively pushing the other. Damn you, show!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City