Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3596432;
    One of my best friends is friends with Jilli and I can assure you that she would never deliberately hurt or manipulate anyone. She may end up letting him down gently, but there is no way she had any part in deliberately bringing back Reid to reject him just for ratings. TPTB may have had a hand in it, but not Jilli.
    Do you know something we don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596387;
    You're right. She has said that Ed is her type (which apparently hasn't worked out int he past so I'm not really sure why they still go for the same time) from the beginning. It would make sense for her to take the safe way out of this whole situation.
    But remember, both she and Reid said the other was not on "their list." How many of us marry someone who is not on her/his list? I did!

It's so interesting how last night all the hope that Reid fans had for Reid as F1 was rekindled and today, it seems like it is all gone

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3596486;
    But remember, both she and Reid said the other was not on "their list." How many of us marry someone who is not on her/his list? I did!
    I did too We are completely different, and I love him to death!

Originally Posted by portmoodygal
    One of my best friends is friends with Jilli and I can assure you that she would never deliberately hurt or manipulate anyone. She may end up letting him down gently, but there is no way she had any part in deliberately bringing back Reid to reject him just for ratings. TPTB may have had a hand in it, but not Jilli
    Does your friend know anything about who Jillian picks? Is she leaning towards anyone?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596387;
    You're right. She has said that Ed is her type (which apparently hasn't worked out int he past so I'm not really sure why they still go for the same time) from the beginning. It would make sense for her to take the safe way out of this whole situation.
    --------------

yes but what is strange to me is that the ones they describe as their type are always the ones the bachelor or the bachtte does not end up with. Jason said that about Melissa, Deanna about Graham, Jillian about Ed. I woder if they let that statement in on porpose so that people think oh he is her type he must be her F1.

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3596487;
    It's so interesting how last night all the hope that Reid fans had for Reid as F1 was rekindled and today, it seems like it is all gone
    Not all gone for me - too many "signs" say something different!

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3596432;
    One of my best friends is friends with Jilli and I can assure you that she would never deliberately hurt or manipulate anyone. She may end up letting him down gently, but there is no way she had any part in deliberately bringing back Reid to reject him just for ratings. TPTB may have had a hand in it, but not Jilli.
    Honestly. I would never think that Jill could intentionally manipulate the F2's or anyone else for that matter.
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3596487;
    From what i'm seeing I'm still feeling 85% sure he's F1 or she didn't pick anyone! I don't know why there is so much doubt all over the boards today...(oh i know!! probably because Fleiss deliberately is throwing us off!) I personally think jill's blog was brilliant - it is sooo open to interpretation I really wonder who wrote it... (I'm assuming that's the main reason people are all up in arms) but I really think the blog bodes well for reid. why else would jill be in stitches waiting to let the secret out?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3596485;
    Do you know something we don't know?
    No - Jilli has really not said anything or given anyone any indication of her choice. She is awesome that way -they picked a great gal who can keep a secret.

I can see her participating in a good plot, i.e. maybe the sending home of Reid was scripted for his happy return later, but not a malicious plot.

I am also pretty sure , based on all the wondrful things I have heard about her from people that know her, that in the end she will not let any of the guys humiliate themselves by getting on bended knee if she has no intention of accepting. She's just not that kind of girl.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3596510;
    From what i'm seeing I'm still feeling 85% sure he's F1 or she didn't pick anyone! I don't know why there is so much doubt all over the boards today...(oh i know!! probably because Fleiss deliberately is throwing us off!) I personally think jill's blog was brilliant - it is sooo open to interpretation I really wonder who wrote it... (I'm assuming that's the main reason people are all up in arms) but I really think the blog bodes well for reid. why else would jill be in stitches waiting to let the secret out?
    Alright - I think I need to give in and read her blog - does anyone mind letting me know where I can find it? Thanks!