Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3596213;
    Unless Kip and Ed share?

looks like the same tie
    Ding dong.I looked at all three SC's...I need glasses.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Maybe Ed felt bad that everyone was thinking he was gay..so he borrowed a tie from a MAN>>>>

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3596151;
    Many suspected Jason M. would run from a second appearance, as a single Dad among other considerations. Ha.

At this decrepit stage of the farnchise, they go on TV show including because they want to be on TV as a general matter.

Even Little Miss Jillian is showing these true colors lately... telling interviewers she'd like to be on TV relevant to interior design, and practicing to be a TV Host on Extra "3 Secrets" segment that aired this week.

At the very least, it's a rebuttable presumption for every cast member who makes it to the final 4.
    That's not entirely true... She was asked if she would like to be on TV, and she said that if the opportunity was presented to her, she would consider it. For some context, she was talking about losing her job to be on the Bachelorette and what would be her next step careerwise.

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3596222;
    Maybe Ed felt bad that everyone was thinking he was gay..so he borrowed a tie from a MAN>>>>
    i get the impression Ed doesnt give a *blank* what people think

Quote Originally Posted by HCRecruiter;3596058;
    The original post referenced alcohol toxicity and date rape. Obviously he was too drunk to drive, but I am sure he wasn't drunk enough to have his stomach pumped...
    lol and say he might have tried to date rape her it never stops

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3596231;
    i get the impression Ed doesnt give a *blank* what people think
    I'll fill in the blank, "he doesn't give a fart" LOL!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596237;
    I'll fill in the blank, "he doesn't give a fart" LOL!
    Oh, he gives a fart all right...
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3596220;
    Ding dong.I looked at all three SC's...I need glasses.
    Same color tie although the values are different. Ed's has diagonal stripes with whites in it, Kip's has darker swiggly lines on tie, so definitely different.

Is it just me, why do the suits look like they don't fit them well, the seams look poor quality too?. It's the finale, their suits looked much better on opening night. Is it bec' of the 20% budget cut?
    Last edited by seeker; 07-21-2009 at 05:55 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3596136;
    Maybe it's just as simple as Reid putting that shirt back on sometime after the rejection...in the same way Ed will be wearing one or the other of his Hanes tanks with the green short-shorts again. They're both into recycling.
    Maybe he put it back on because it reminded him of one of the best nights of his life!

I'm really wondering if th brown suit walking guy and all the VOs about he came to my door...will even play a part in the finale. One of the season's hooks was that someone would be returning and they needed to illustrate that in the previews. So, they use some footage of Ed or Chris or random concierge, slap on some VOs for dramatic suspense and the sheep half watching at home get the idea. They couldn't very well use the money shot of Reid but they did have to get their storyline out there.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3596267;
    Same color tie although the values are different. Ed's has diagonal stripes with whites in it, Kip's has darker swiggly lines on tie, so definitely different.

Is it just me, why do the suits look like they don't fit them well, the seams look poor quality too?. Is it bec' of the 20% budget cut?
    I think Ed's tie has been messed with. The earlier promos had it looking kind of fuchsia and pink stripe looking.