Page 43 of 939 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

BBCrazy on utube is a friend of Reids & in the beginning of his videos it says "Happy Ending Entertainment" Does this mean something?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3581366;
    Lol..it sounds rather tawdry, doesn't it, no matter how one tries to rationalize it. True love, indeed

What I think will be interesting if she does go the Reid route, is how they're going to prevent Jillian's villification, as she will be guilty of leading on not one but two men for her own purposes.

Two fanbases, that when combined, far exceed Reid's. It'll be like Jason all over again from a PR perspective - a tough sell.
    I don't think it'll be like Jason if the other 2 are happy for them. Also - we haven't seen the last show - maybe the BLF won't be there with the other 2 - we just don't know yet. Already I think Kip knows he's not the one.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3581366;
    Lol..it sounds rather tawdry, doesn't it, no matter how one tries to rationalize it. True love, indeed

What I think will be interesting if she does go the Reid route, is how they're going to prevent Jillian's villification, as she will be guilty of leading on not one but two men for her own purposes.

Two fanbases, that when combined, far exceed Reid's. It'll be like Jason all over again from a PR perspective - a tough sell.
    I don't think they will ever admit to it even if this scenario is true. She's already saying that she "put up a wall" and didn't want to be "unrealistic" in hoping Reid would give her what she wants so she had to get rid of him. In the ideal world, she's dump both Kip and Ed and decide to be alone beause she only ever wanted Reid and would rather be alone than with one of the others. Oh but wait! Here's Reid rushing in to save our poor heroine's heart.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3581370;
    This is the question I have repeatedly asked..I think this SC is the last 5 minutes. The look on both of their faces says "surprise" to me..they are walking into/towards something that elicits that type of spontaneus smile/laugh... Jillian is squinching up her nose...and CH is ready to bust a gut! so what is generating that response...the only thing/person I can think of is Reid...unless Ed is there in one of his ridiculous outfits
    What's especially nice about Chris and Jillian's expressions in that cap is how naturalistic they are. Whatever is happening, Chris obviously knew about it beforehand...but is somehow very involved and very genuinely happy in the moment. I'm looking forward to whatever it is.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weesa;3581295;
    I noticed as well, that Kip smiles and nods when Jill is hugging Reid after the RC. Especially in Spain and Vancouver I believe.

I said to a friend that he must see that there is a good relationship developing between Reid and Jill and that he might step back.
    maybe Kip smiles at them because he does not consider Reid a threat at all..
    There is no way he is smiling because he is happy for them,
    Ah..no way..

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3581333;
    All for naught, because we know he comes back - it's posted on ABC - I for one hope this is where I know she has her head on straight and takes him back.
    Where on ABC?

Thank you.
    Last edited by papaase; 07-17-2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3581370;
    This is the question I have repeatedly asked..I think this SC is the last 5 minutes. The look on both of their faces says "surprise" to me..they are walking into/towards something that elicits that type of spontaneus smile/laugh... Jillian is squinching up her nose...and CH is ready to bust a gut! so what is generating that response...the only thing/person I can think of is Reid...unless Ed is there in one of his ridiculous outfits
    I know Ed has had some ridiculous outfits - the best being his Mr. Roper suit - but I do think he looked very nice in his grey suit in the FRC caps. Give credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3581381;
    I don't think they will ever admit to it even if this scenario is true. She's already saying that she "put up a wall" and didn't want to be "unrealistic" in hoping Reid would give her what she wants so she had to get rid of him. In the ideal world, she's dump both Kip and Ed and decide to be alone beause she only ever wanted Reid and would rather be alone than with one of the others. Oh but wait! Here's Reid rushing in to save our poor heroine's heart.
    So, if it had been Kip or Ed, returning instead of Reid - asking for a second chance then that's ok, too, with everyone? Just want to make sure that the same rules apply to all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3581392;
    I know Ed has had some ridiculous outfits - the best being his Mr. Roper suit - but I do think he looked very nice in his grey suit in the FRC caps. Give credit where credit is due.
    OMG!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3581392;
    I have seen him in a few nice outfits & will give credit on those, but the green short shorts & the baby blue 70's suit has gotta go.........FASHION POLICE!