Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3595267;
    Wes said that about Jake.
    That is one of the few things I agree with Wes on then.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3595258;
    Of another note....when he came back and crashed Wes' HTD he SWORE to Jillian that Wes himself had told him that he had a girlfriend...on last nights show, he said that Tanner told him that Wes had a girlfriend.
    I didn't even noticed that,but you are right.Wow he couldn't even get his story straight...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3595259;
    This needs clarification. Wes was the one that said this about Jake in his interview with RS. So consider the source... He also said "Jake was a few pancakes short of a stack." These two have known each other for 20 years? Nice way to talk!
    Jake and Wes have not known each other 20 years - they met when all the guys met each other as filming started.

You may be thinking of Jeremy - they grew up together in Huntsville and remain friends today.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3595271;
    I think someone may have mentioned this before, but his ring could be a family heirloom or antique.....meant to represent a commitment to her but not an engagement. Which, honestly, is the way this show should end, IMO....
    Which would be a nice "pretty" ending. Remember, though, this is Fleiss' show and he does not do "pretty' endings...
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3595178;
    I agree. While the Ed edit is out there with regards to a F1, so is Jillian's edit. They're showing her being very ok with the drunkeness, the farting stuff, etc and often show a parallel segment of her being the same way or doing the same things as him. I posted on the edit thread that if she picks him, I expect to see Jenga Farts II with her in a starring role.

Not my cup of tea at all, especially for people who are 30 years old; however, it's appears they are two peas in a pod to me.
    ITA. They both are "inappropriate".
    I personally don't like Ed being drunk, but Jillian thought it funny. Remember how may of us commented that Jillian seemed to be wasted in more than one scene throughout the season? Also, Ed's farting reminds me of Jesse in Deanna's season talking about body functions, and he's F1.

I slowly come to the conclusion Kip is better off without her. Not because Jillian is below his league, but like his cousin said, they probably are not a good match in real life. I just hope Kip is not being edit too heartbroken; I will have my Kleenex ready for next Monday.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3595178;
    I agree. While the Ed edit is out there with regards to a F1, so is Jillian's edit. They're showing her being very ok with the drunkeness, the farting stuff, etc and often show a parallel segment of her being the same way or doing the same things as him. I posted on the edit thread that if she picks him, I expect to see Jenga Farts II with her in a starring role.

Not my cup of tea at all, especially for people who are 30 years old; however, it's appears they are two peas in a pod to me.
    I think that's true.

And just to put this option out there: (I don't personally see it this way but...)

Looking at their edits from last night (and leaving out poor sweet "please run for the hills" Kiptyn) Jillian COULD say: Ed was a super funny guy who can be crazy and dance not care what people think. Reid is a guy who can't just cut loose - he's so uptight and controlled he can even move his own hips.

Think about all the things she's said she's into...

It's just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3594979;
    I'm not even an Ed fan but I thought his drunk scene was hilarious. I don't think you can compare that to Kips charity work. It's apples and oranges.
    I couldn't believe that was the clip they showed to reveal more about an F2 - him so drunk that he could barely talk, never mind being able to understand a word Jillian was saying. Yet Kip gets more about his charity. Also, we get a clip of Ed making a derogatory comment about Wes, compared to Jillian talking to the basketball player who called Kip a cheater and Dave his choice for her - which was really kinda funny considering what we know about the 2 guys LOL. Also, Jillian went out of her way to tell everybody about how much fun they had on their date and how much they laughed, it's like she wants everybody to know just exactly how much she enjoys being with Kip on all levels.

I keep thinking about a comment a poster made about something that was said to Kip (not sure of the exact context of how they knew about it or if they were the one that said it to Kip, maybe somebody else will remember) but somebody made the comment to Kip about the chances of a Bachelor relationship working and his reply was "thanks alot". That was at least a few weeks ago. Is he referring to him and Jillian or his future role as Bachelor? for some reason I don't think he'll do the Bach
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3595280;
    Jake and Wes have not known each other 20 years - they met when all the guys met each other as filming started.
    You may be thinking of Jeremy - they grew up together in Huntsville and remain friends today.
    OMG They are all starting to morph together in my mind! Thanks for the clarification!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

The Lord didn't tell Jake what to say, TPTB did via dangling the lead role in front of him.
    I'm having a vision of Mike Fleiss, dressed in black, with a Darth Vader-ish voice saying, "Jake, join us or die.". Yes, Lord Vader told him what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3595238;
    I have no problem with Jake's religiosity-- that's his matter. But I distinctly recall him saying in his conference call that he's NOT religious!
    I don't know if this is a regional or language thing, but I'm originally from that region of Texas and most people who are very [what most people would define as] religios say they aren't religious.... they call themselves spiritual... if you don't prescribe strictly to principles of any one of the main religions or churches available, or you follow a faith, but don't attend a church - people call themselves spiritual rather than religios...

I don't know if this is a distinction he made, but I did notice when I lived down there that this is a distinction many people there made that i haven't noticed people making so much in other parts of the country.
    Last edited by kajones; 07-21-2009 at 12:18 PM.