Page 4 of 939 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3579251;
    I keep thinking about Jill telling Reid to "trust me". That was left in the edit, hmmm I wonder why?
    I just posted this in the Reid thread in response to another poster and wanted to bring it over here. These are the words that my mind keeps returning to and it is so disturbing. Even if we go by those words, it would be difficult to 'forgive' her for letting him go as F3 unless she, herself, asks for him to come back. If he takes the initiative and comes back on his own volition, unless they have both been in on production wizardry all along (which, incidentally, I think is the case), the reality of their mutual love and respect would be tainted. Perhaps the 'trust me' is a double entendre for the viewers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3579260;
    That was totally Michael! He wasn't saying it directly to Jill, he said it during a PI (something about a note he'd like to leave each morning for the girl he loves).
    Michael said something else I think....anybody remember?

FORT Fan

A question: has Fleiss ever spent as much time on a F3 goodbye/exit as he did with Jillian and Reid the other night? I could not believe how much time it got, how much of it they showed. I have never noticed a F3 getting this much time before in their goodbye with the 'Star'. Thoughts? Were we given all this for a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3579270;
    Michael said something else I think....anybody remember?
    Michael said "I love THAT GIRL..." and the VO in the season preview said "I love YOU" -- it's possible they edited Michael's statement so it'd sound like something a man was saying directly to Jillian, I don't know. It'd be nice if someone had both clips on video or audio so we could compare the voices and the cadence of the words in both statements, to determine if they are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3579262;
    If she put up a wall bec' she was scared of getting hurt and let him go, she may recognize he was scared of getting hurt too. Either they make up after the week apart and make a go of it in the real world. Or she decides not to revisit her decisions and move forward, which CH claims she has done before.
    Either way they have put it all out there.
    I don't think anyone who is confident and happy about their decision would describe it as necessitating they "put up a wall" first. In my opinion, that statement from Jill is an expression of regret, not to mention an admission of her inability to deal with the situation in a better way at the time. It smacks of someone who is NOT happy and in love with either Kip or Ed, but is perhaps alone. I don't think she would express such regret for mishandling the Reid situation if she was with either of these men.

For anyone who still has doubts, go read Jill's blog. It's all there, unedited, unspliced or Fleissed, and written only days ago.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3579271;
    A question: has Fleiss ever spent as much time on a F3 goodbye/exit as he did with Jillian and Reid the other night? I could not believe how much time it got, how much of it they showed. I have never noticed a F3 getting this much time before in their goodbye with the 'Star'. Thoughts? Were we given all this for a reason?
    Yes, from what we are told, the show was a "friggin' disaster" so they REALLY had to make things happen to even get a storyline going.

This season was probably the worst manipulated of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3579280;
    For anyone who still has doubts, go read Jill's blog. It's all there, unedited, unspliced or Fleissed, and written only days ago.
    She is under contract still. So not everything is completely "real."

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3579288;
    She is under contract still. So not everything is completely "real."
    Her contract concerns only that which isn't saying.

I'm asking you to look at what she is.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3579280;
    I don't think anyone who is confident and happy about their decision would describe it as necessitating they "put up a wall" first. In my opinion, that statement from Jill is an expression of regret, not to mention an admission of her inability to deal with the situation in a better way at the time. It smacks of someone who is NOT happy and in love with either Kip or Ed, but is perhaps alone. I don't think she would express such regret for mishandling the Reid situation if she was with either of these men.

She doesn't even narrow it down to 2 with her words. She keeps referring the all 3 men...there's no closure in her words with Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3579271;
    I am pretty sure Jill got that much screen time when Jason dumped her. They were talking on the bench for a long time.