Page 23 of 939 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3580384;
    The brown suit is actually gray?! Oh man, what have I missed...
    About 10,000 posts apparently. I think half of the Ep 9 thread is on this subject.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3580397;
    Does anyone know who this is? (from the Las Vegas/Men Tell All sc's)
    It sure looks like Helene to me!

I know Graham and his girlfriend were there. Is it possible that it's her? I really have no clue.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3580410;
    No Helene has a rounder face and darker hair(of course she could change the color). Unless she had a nose job, her nose is not so pointy(for lack of a better word). I wondered who she was too.
    I saw the pic before reading the post and my immediate impression was Helene.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3580412;
    About 10,000 posts apparently. I think half of the Ep 9 thread is on this subject.
    Wow, two hours out to dinner and this is what I miss?! Impressive guys! haha
    REIDiculous - SALLY

I just had an interesting read through the Ed thread. I beleive the rumors even less now. The rumors of any gf didn't start until early June. There was a tweet from Ed's friends from May 23 that Ed was at the strip club and a stack of money. Well we know that isn't possible since he was in Hawaii. I did not see much credible information in there.

Very interesting reading. I suggest maybe more go back and reread the Ed thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3580422;
    I just had an interesting read through the Ed thread. I beleive the rumors even less now. The rumors of any gf didn't start until early June. There was a tweet from Ed's friends from May 23 that Ed was at the strip club and a stack of money. Well we know that isn't possible since he was in Hawaii.

Very interesting reading. I suggest maybe more go back and reread the Ed thread.
    They may not have hit the board "publicly" till then, but PMs were flying the first week of May.

FORT Regular

I really don't care if the brown suit is gray or blue and Kip is hugging guy. All I know is that if Reid is returning, we will NOT see any SCs of him. He would be the big ole surprise MF wants to spring on us.

Here's a suggestion I haven't seen made, now hear me out. What if...

Reid actually comes back days before the FRC and asks for a second shot that he's actually falling in love with her. She agrees to give him another shot and let him do the whole LCD, MTP, FRC thing. Now rumors are it took forever to finish the show, what if that's because they were dealing with 3 instead of two. I really can't see Reid showing up on the FRC day alone 6 days later to say something it would/should be before. So now she has 3 final guys to go through that stretch with and then makes her final choice. I think it should be Reid but that's not the important part of the argument.

Her VO that the one that was hard to let go comes back to propose and everything that we've seen still fits. Showing us Ed and Kip's LCD's and all that but maybe there's another one we haven't seen. Could that be a possible scenario
    Team Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3580432;
    Here's a suggestion I haven't seen made, now hear me out. What if...

Reid actually comes back days before the FRC and asks for a second shot that he's actually falling in love with her. She agrees to give him another shot and let him do the whole LCD, MTP, FRC thing. Now rumors are it took forever to finish the show, what if that's because they were dealing with 3 instead of two. I really can't see Reid showing up on the FRC day alone 6 days later to say something it would/should be before. So now she has 3 final guys to go through that stretch with and then makes her final choice. I think it should be Reid but that's not the important part of the argument.

Her VO that the one that was hard to let go comes back to propose and everything that we've seen still fits. Showing us Ed and Kip's LCD's and all that but maybe there's another one we haven't seen. Could that be a possible scenario
    I think that is plausible, but what happens with the guy that was so hard to let go that comes back and proposes?
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for all of the positive feedback, pikaki, REIDISCOOL, I<3JAY, I'msotired, realityismylife & seeker! A bit surprised... it must be a boring evening for us all. You are right, seeker, I do like to recycle some of the same lines... "testing", etc. Like Kiptyn's "amazing". Can't help myself.