Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

here is something that's interesting. A lot of gems in here.

Body Language Decoder
    Check the 'on the rocks section'. Red flags
    - Turning his cheek
    - Covering mouth with hand
    - He looks up and to the left (he's inventing an answer)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3586885;
    True. They could hold off but I would think they'd get people excited IF it's someone from this go around.
    The last bachelor was not announced until the end of the summer - for fall filming................... so a very good possibility that the next bachelor will not be announced within the next 2 weeks. If filming was to start within the next month - different story
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3586872;
    They will announce next bachelor at FRC not MTA. That's what they've done in the past and as they know many think Reid will be back they won't announce him as TB even if he is before the finale plays out. They will want people to tune in to see if Reid shows. Better for their ratings.
    Whew! That makes total sense.

Quote Originally Posted by vedagirl;3586871;
    For anyone who hasn't read the FORT postings - this scenario is NOT a twist. This is pretty much what the previews are leading us to believe. What is going on? Now that I've seen the previews with Kip crying, it seems obvious what is going to happen (she chooses Ed) - unless the underdog comes back? But if Reid comes back and gets denied again - then it's just like previous seasons (Jeremy/Deanna) = LAME. What about having her head screwed on right? Maybe she really doesn't choose anyone?

Someone with more info - PLEASE share!
    Yes, Ed confessing his love for her is not a surprise or twist. This is expected because the previews are leading us to believe this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3586896;
    The last bachelor was not announced until the end of the summer - for fall filming................... so a very good possibility that the next bachelor will not be announced within the next 2 weeks.
    I hope they tell us if it's someone from this season like they did with Jill during Jason's season. That however could have been because things were such a mess and they needed some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3586885;
    True. They could hold off but I would think they'd get people excited IF it's someone from this go around.
    It'll probably be sooner rather than later so that they can cast some women that are super obsessed with ______ (whoever he may be) - like with Jason.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3585983;
    Yes, Reid is F1.

I'm SO HOPING you are right and your sources are correct. I think they would make a great couple outside of this show. I hate to question you since you have been forthcoming but are you able to tell us if this is information you learned on a professional side (insider) or from Reid / Jilli source? I apologize if this was not you but I thought you had insider info in Deanna's season where you said you could confirmed she picked Jason and they were engaged and having kids soon. I thought I remember your screen name. Again, if that wasn't you, I apologize. Just being cautiously optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3586893;
    here is something that's interesting. A lot of gems in here.

Body Language Decoder
    Check the 'on the rocks section'. Red flags
    - Turning his cheek
    - Covering mouth with hand
    - He looks up and to the left (he's inventing an answer)
    That pretty much describes a certain of the F2
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3586891;
    And there are no indications - from ANY known sources - that Wes will have anything to do with - any type of appearance involved - at the MTA as well.

Tho one never knows
    Thank you! I kept asking where in the world that information came from, and wasn't getting an answer.

I know Chris H. never said the editing out segments was due to one guy's story issues; he said "drama with the boys." So I was more than slightly confused that it was suddenly being discussed as if Wes would definitely be on Monday night. Thought I missed an article or preview somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Bachfan4ever;3586170;
    Just saw a commercial and sorry if this has already been discussed.....it looks like Kip is crying in the limo.
    That is good news for Kip fans -- or maybe just Reid fans. If they show the guy looking visibly upset it means they want us to think he's sad because he was cut. But in reality he was just tearing up out of emotion on the way to the FRC.

It could be good news for Reid fans, it might be pointing to Yes for Reid and No for Kip and No for Ed.

Bottom line: Kip crying is not pointing to Ed.