Page 18 of 939 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3579498;
    Speaking of it's not there... Could it be that Ed just was not as into Jilly as Jilly was into him? And the sunburn, long day and relaxing massage a welcomed way out? It's just that I've known men who wouldn't let those things get in the way of, performing, for lack of a better word! They could either not contain their interest or their egos were on the line. Maybe Ed refused from the onset to take things that far (thus sticking to his principles) so TPTB insisted on filming something half-way sensuous. All speculation on my part, of course. Any thoughts anyone?
    I think Ed's 'failure to launch' scene was scripted. I seem to recall an interview that Jill did early on where she said that, toward the end, she "participated in a deception' with one bachelor, but that the bachelor was confident in his masculinity & he agreed to do it. When I saw this scene play out on monday night, I immediately thought of that interview. If it wasn't scripted, why would cameramen be camping outside their door waiting for Jill's signal? Both Kiptyn & Reid just closed the doors to their Fantasy suites on Jill's dates with them & we weren't shown anything... does anyone else remember that interview?

Also, I believe he's into Jill but perhaps just not at the level where Jill is at. They've had a lot of meaningful conversation about their future. Jill's meeting with his parents went very well; he told his father that if Jill picked him, he could be engaged & that he didn't take marriage lightly, that he wanted to make it work between them & that he could see them together for a long, long time...so yes, I think there's a future for them but they have to really work hard at it...
    "Be strong and courageous"

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3580169;
    What kind of attention does she want in the bedroom after wearing her tunic mosquito net garb without any bra.

Seriously, if Reid or Kip's parents saw that scene with her almost dry humping a half dead Ed and complaining to the cameras that she's not getting any action..they will probably thank their lucky stars that their sons are not chosen.
    So true. In a way, Jillian looked worse than poor ole under performing Ed. At least he could blame it on the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegardenia989;3580177;
    I seem to recall an interview that Jill did early on where she said that, toward the end, she "participated in a deception' with one bachelor, but that the bachelor was confident in his masculinity & he agreed to do it. When I saw this scene play out on monday night, I immediately thought of that interview. If it wasn't scripted, why would cameramen be camping outside their door waiting for Jill's signal? Both Kiptyn & Reid just closed the doors to their Fantasy suites on Jill's dates with them & we weren't shown anything... does anyone else remember that interview?
    I don't recall her saying anything like that. Where do you think you might have heard or read that?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579866;
    Someone said she will make all women proud at the FRC, so I am guessing she will give Ed a piece of her mind and redeem herself from her previous edit with him.
    Hee! We may have to wait for the ATFR for the 'piece of her mind' speech, but it will be worth it.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3580165;
    I think RS will have an update up tomorrow, hopefully it'll include more "scoop"

Jason said on his twitter that the in touch article is not true
    hmmnnn.... now the question is do we believe him???

And ITA with you guys about the dress - her m&g dress was shimmery but this one screams wedding dress.

I wonder if she has the same stylist deanna did. Because I thought D's wardrobe was atrocious (at least for the supposed "star" of a television show) but I have loved Loved LOVED everything Jillian's worn.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3580181;
    So true. In a way, Jillian looked worse than poor ole under performing Ed. At least he could blame it on the cameras.
    She just gave the producers enough rope to hang them with. She is the first bachelorette in history to even allude to not getting any action in the bedroom. That tunic/mosquito net garb is hideous too, I mean longsleeves but her bo*bs (or lack thereof) are so pronounced. I'll love to be the fly in the wall, just to hear the comments of the parents of the F3 while their watching that scene-- especially Kip's mom.
    Last edited by snarkattack222; 07-16-2009 at 09:29 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3579580;
    That worries me, seeker. "Surprise proposal" says Reid to me. "Unbelievable proposal" has both positive and negative connotations. My first thought is Ed, though, because I cannot bring myself to a point where I'd feel it's sincere.
    Dontcha worry! Fleiss has already thrown Ed under the proverbial bus last episode with his dateand outtake in the end. I don't see them suddenly turning the wheels away in a totally different direction in the last episode. I feel they may bring out more of that edit at the LCD and the MTP. After sdl's info. that they are looking for a way to throw him under the bus, I doubt they would do that if he was f1. In a way I do feel for the guy, he got into the situation without a clue about Fleiss and Co. But seems he gave them reasons to stick him with a bad edit that he could have avoided to some extent. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3580169;
    What kind of attention does she want in the bedroom after wearing her tunic mosquito net garb without any bra?

Seriously, if Reid or Kip's parents saw that scene with her almost dry humping a half dead Ed and complaining to the cameras that she's not getting any action..they will probably thank their lucky stars that their sons are not chosen.
    Well, she was dressed for the occasion-- the girl wanted to get it the heck on. I'm not going to pass judgment on her for that. My only problem is WTH were the cameras doing there?

I don't think her complaint was that she "didn't get any action." What threw her for a loop was the fact that passionate feelings were not felt, when they should have been. This made her doubt her "connection" to Ed, hence the reason she had to pull him aside at the RC.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3579795;
    OH, I hope Kip doesn't propose; let the man leave in dignity. I agree with you. If TPTB wants him to be the next Bachelor, and if Jillian uses the "perfect" excuse to let him go, I am sure he will still have a good edit. However, they will definitely make him heartbroken I am resigned that he's F2, but I don't want to feel too sad for him.
    (I had to go back to the non-spoiler thread to remind myself he seems happy in those post-show photos).
    I'm not worried about Kip. He is pure class. He'll be dignified, concerned about her happiness, and probably give the most inspirational limo speech ever about keeping it real, being thankful for the experience, and looking forward to whatever tomorrow brings.

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;3579865;
    Hi SDMOM,

Didn't Jeremy state somewhere here that the Bachelors (F1 and F2) are to keep a smile especially in public even when they are not ?
    Perhaps that's the case but Kip looks 10X more gorgeous in the recent photos than on the show. He's happy about something.