Page 17 of 939 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117517 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3579979;
    The original spoiler said Reid comes to propose so Im pretty sure thats Reid and the more I hear those previews I go back to shes not picking anyone on that day.
    Well I can see that happening...she probably thinks it over or dates after the FC...then picks someone lateron, hence having her final choice just in time for the ATRC and all the other press that comes after the show...
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

I mean she's already "the most insecure woman in reality tv show history"
    I have to disagree with that. Jillian, had to come right out and ask most of these guys what they were thinking, what they were feeling. Some took that as being insecure, I took that as trying to figure out who is interested.

Deanna just about lost it, and had no problem screaming at the guys because they weren't paying attention to her. (You know those guys, the ones that were the best on her season) She IMO was the most insecure reality tv star.

Jillian has been doing interviews in a very confident manner, no double talk, straight up as much as she can be. If she was insecure, she' be horrible at interviews. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3580031;
    She wore a white dress the first night, too.
    I don't remember the 1st show. Was that dress cut like & styled like a wedding gown too? & was it floor length?
    I wish I had taped it to look.

This final one really jumped out at me as Wedding Gown as soon as I saw it. All that's missing is the veil.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3580083;
    I have to disagree with that. Jillian, had to come right out and ask most of these guys what they were thinking, what they were feeling. Some took that as being insecure, I took that as trying to figure out who is interested.

Deanna just about lost it, and had no problem screaming at the guys because they weren't paying attention to her. (You know those guys, the ones that were the best on her season) She IMO was the most insecure reality tv star.

Jillian has been doing interviews in a very confident manner, no double talk, straight up as much as she can be. If she was insecure, she' be horrible at interviews. JMO
    She just about lost me when she told millions of people the goings on in the bedroom with her and Ed? That's nobody's business, this is not her first rodeo.. she knows it will be used against her. And to talk about that the day after, like "Are you sure you can get your machinery to work if I choose you?" Im sorry, that was ridiculous.

addison h.

I was thinking RS might put up his update on the MTA today. Oh well.

Did find CH's twittering interesting (telling one friend that the decision on when the cameras left the FS so the couple could have alone time was a "mutual decision" b/w prod. and the couple - even though I think that's probably a lie... AND him making fun of Deanna for giving out marriage advice)

I also read that article from in touch on molly/jason agreeing to see other people. Do we have any inside info on that?

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3580116;
    She just about lost me when she told millions of people the goings on in the bedroom with her and Ed? That's nobody's business, this is not her first rodeo.. she knows it will be used against her. And to talk about that the day after, like "Are you sure you can get your machinery to work if I choose you?" Im sorry, that was ridiculous.
    Whoa. Jillian implied nothing of the sort. She said that they were both tired and just wanted to sleep. It was TPTB that tried to make it seem like the the guy's got erectile dysfunction.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I can't find the post right now, but someone earlier said if Reid comes back he will have missed meeting Jillian's parents, but I suspect that Reid never left - first of all, I think he was "let go" on the 19th or the day before and the F2 guys and Jillian were leaving for the Big Island on the 19th/20th then having LC dates and meeting the parents before the FRC which we think was the 24th. Not a lot of time to travel from Hawaii back to PHL and then back to Hawaii if he returns. It would be better just to keep him around if there's a chance he comes back on bended knee (I know it's possible to fly there and back, as I used to do that for a living, but it can be pretty tiring, and I wouldn't want my man tired for Jilly!)

Besides, I think they sequester the final guys anyway so they are not seen in public. Suppose he hopped on over to the Big Island after he figured out he made a mistake by not telling Jillian more deeply how he felt about her? Then at some point he could have met with her folks, maybe even unbeknownst to Jillian. I'm not sure how all this came down in the final days, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that J and R spent more time together during this period, even though we may never see it on the screen!

Can't wait to see more screencaps. This is a slow and agonizing ending!
    Last edited by pikaki; 07-16-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3580139;
    I was thinking RS might put up his update on the MTA today. Oh well.

Did find CH's twittering interesting (telling one friend that the decision on when the cameras left the FS so the couple could have alone time was a "mutual decision" b/w prod. and the couple - even though I think that's probably a lie... AND him making fun of Deanna for giving out marriage advice)

I also read that article from in touch on molly/jason agreeing to see other people. Do we have any inside info on that?
    I think RS will have an update up tomorrow, hopefully it'll include more "scoop"

Jason said on his twitter that the in touch article is not true

Whoa. Jillian implied nothing of the sort. She said that they were both tired and just wanted to sleep. It was TPTB that tried to make it seem like the the guy's got erectile dysfunction.
    What kind of attention does she want in the bedroom after wearing her tunic mosquito net garb without any bra?

Seriously, if Reid or Kip's parents saw that scene with her almost dry humping a half dead Ed and complaining to the cameras that she's not getting any action..they will probably thank their lucky stars that their sons are not chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3580144;
    Exactly. Neither Jillian or said said anything about erectile dysfunction. It was just very cleverly edited and crafted to imply that...and all the audience took the bait.

I'll bet neither Jillian or Ed realized that was coming until the promos started airing.