Page 16 of 939 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3579922;
    Regarding the bolded.....I bet Fleiss has something to do with it....

I do think Reid comes back on the day of the Final Rose Ceremony, not days before because of the voiceover of Jillian waking up in the morning expecting to be engaged. But was it Reid's choice to come back on that day and not days before...probably not.
    Maybe they were flying Mommom in...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579866;
    Someone said she will make all women proud at the FRC, so I am guessing she will give Ed a piece of her mind and redeem herself from her previous edit with him.
    The thing she could do to make me proud as a woman, is to chose the "winner", & when he proposes, turn down the proposal because it's just too soon in the relationship for an engagement.

I don't think she will do this though, because she seems to be all about the ring, proposal, engagement.
    Did anyone else notice that her FRC gown looks exactly like a wedding gown?
    Subliminal hint to the bachelor anyone?
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3579741;
    Thanks for posting this Phyllie! So much easier to make sense of things.
    Kip-"I did not question things until today." Could that be tied to "It was hard to hear the things he had to say."
    Could it be Kip confessing?
    "Then the guy that was so difficult to let go came to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet." Does not sound like Reid's style...
    The original spoiler said Reid comes to propose so Im pretty sure thats Reid and the more I hear those previews I go back to shes not picking anyone on that day.

Remember, though, that she hasn't learned of all the internet gossip regarding Ed. To her he is her safe guy, a stand up guy who says he loves her. That is what she knows on May 24th.

She put Reid through a grilling and he failed her.
    She has put Kiptyn through hoops to please her; yet I think in the end she believes he is too "soft" for her.
    She has given Ed a free pass because deep down she has always wanted a strong protector and she thinks he provides that safety.

I know I am projecting my views into her thought process, but this is what I am seeing with her journey.

I laughed when the description for The Regis and Kelly interview (July 29th) came out stating that she and her choice would be on the show. Perhaps by July 29th she will have discovered the true Ed and will place him in the dog pen with the other guests for that day.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3579979;
    The original spoiler said Reid comes to propose so Im pretty sure thats Reid and the more I hear those previews I go back to shes not picking anyone on that day.
    You mean your source told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3579923;
    Reid got a nice edit and Kip's edit has been really good to date as well. I think that plays into him being next bachelor. Jake got a decent edit to start but looked a little nutty crying over the balcony ala Jason so his was just so-so. I think Ed's recent edit was payback and it will be interesting to see how they make it right now. If they don't Jill looks like she's taking the guy she has no romantic chemistry with in the bedroom. It will be tacky but they've gone down this road and need to play it out.
    Yup, and they want everyone to hate him for the problems he has caused on and off the set because they knew there was a good chance he was going to be F1. Let him get himself out of the mess, plus, this is a goldmind for them, more ratings, more money, if Jillian is picking the guy everyone hates. We'll see the I'm never going to watch again people, who usually come back.

Jillian knew the first night who her 5 or 6 guys were, and so did MF.

Originally Posted by lisamill36
    It looks like she picked someone since the press release for Regis and Kelly for July 29, says she'll bring her F1, on that day.

eta:

I think the pressure she's putting the men to propose is partly because she doesn't want to let the producers and Fleiss down. I mean she's already "the most insecure woman in reality tv show history" as Britlit describes her and then to confirm it by having no one in the end to propose to her... must suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3579975;
    The thing she could do to make me proud as a woman, is to chose the "winner", & when he proposes, turn down the proposal because it's just too soon in the relationship for an engagement.

I don't think she will do this though, because she seems to be all about the ring, proposal, engagement.
    Did anyone else notice that her FRC gown looks exactly like a wedding gown?
    Subliminal hint to the bachelor anyone?
    I did notice that and wondered if it played into the Unbelievable proposal part.

FORT Fogey

She wore a white dress the first night, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3579562;
    I worry how Kiptyn will be let go...
    I think Kiptyn will be fine - I don't see a real strong love interest between them, but I do think they really like each other and respect each other, and Kip has been great eye candy for us and a fun dating partner for Jillian. He is a gentleman, and I think Jillian will find a way to let him down gently, if Kip doesn't do it first - there was a picture of Ed, Kip and Reid at the RC and Jillian hugs each of the guys individually - when she hugs Reid, Kip appears to be looking at them with a very understanding look, like he realizes Jillian also likes Reid, so I don't think he would be shocked to find out he is not F1 (assuming he isn't of course!)

I'm not sure if Kip would be interested, but he would be fun to see as the next Bachelor - he's adventurous, kind and fun, and not too shabby to watch either!