Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3585572;
    You're not losing it, I remember it too. She also said something about not choosing the popular choice (i'm paraphasing).
    Popular choice -- being Kip? Popular choice -- being Ed? Guess it depends on what website she visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3585591;
    I know a lot of Reid fans think he should be F1 but hows that gonna work?
    (Ducking from Reid fans) She let him go at F3 for a reason. Is she going to settle for him because the other two flake out on her? I just dont see a sucessful relationship out of choosing some one she has already decided isnt right for her.
    That's just the thing, though. I don't think she ever decided Reid wasn't right for her. At least, those were not the reasons she gave for eliminating him. She said that the feeling/connection was there, but that there was just no commitment.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3585588;
    Hm. I don't recall that, unless you're talking about this statement:

"Well, I have to admit it's way harder than I thought. I have all these different things going through my mind. Do I pick the guy who has everything I want on paper? Do I pick the guy who makes me laugh and would be my best friend? Do I pick the guy who makes my heart go pitter patter? Do I pick the guy that everybody else likes or do I pick the guy I know America is going to love but not me? It's like so difficult to know how to choose the right person in the end and as you know I have not chosen that person yet, so I'm still struggling with that decision. But I think I'm just trying to look at all of those things I just told you and make sure that one of those four or five things are there and continue to spend time with them."

Keep in mind that she gave that interview on May 13th-- before the FRC.
    I wonder which guy she thought America was going to love?? I mean, the guy she thought America would love and the guy America actually loves could be different. Although, I think all 3 have a pretty big fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3585461;
    Ed and jill touched each other more in their first date than jillian and Reid did in their last date. I think jill likes a guy who is touchy feely, and Reid IS NOT. I'm not downing him. Some of you have forgotten that Jill let Reid go in favor of kip and ed, that we know for sure. All else is speculation.
    That is definitely a matter of perspective. Yes, Ed is physically demonstrative with Jillian, he particularly seems to like to touch her face and hair. Reid, however, likes to nuzzle his face face into her neck, breathe her in (smelling her hair), and is almost always holding her hand. She, apparently, likes to rub Reid's earlobes while they kiss---which I haven't seen her do with any of the other guys. There was no lack of physical attention between them IMO. Jillian was physically connected with both of these guys from what I have seen.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3585597;
    Popular choice -- being Kip? Popular choice -- being Ed? Guess it depends on what website she visits.
    Well, here on FORT the popular choice is Reid, and honestly is there any other site worth going to?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3585601;
    That is definitely a matter of perspective. Yes, Ed is physically demonstrative with Jillian, he particularly seems to like to touch her face and hair. Reid, however, likes to nuzzle his face face into her neck, breathe her in (smelling her hair), and is almost always holding her hand. She, apparently, likes to rub Reid's earlobes while they kiss---which I haven't seen her do with any of the other guys. There was no lack of physical attention between them IMO. Jillian was physically connected with both of these guys from what I have seen.
    I definitely see her being physically attracted to both of them. Emotionally is another story though.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3585602;
    Well, here on FORT the popular choice is Reid, and honestly is there any other site worth going to?
    Haha! To me there is not!

To the people that I have spoken to that are not avid Bach fans like us, they are mostly Kip fans and some Ed fans, and a lot of them have no clue that Reid is coming back.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

I think some of us Reid fans are keying our optimism on our gut feeling that there was an "aha" moment between Reid & Jilly, most likely on the bench....

I have little doubt that Jilly is aware of some of the public discussion of her decisions.... if in her most recent interviews she continues to say there's a happy ending, given that there's also growing discussion of Ed's alleged gf-gate, (which I think has even been mentioned by commenters on her blog) I as a Reidster take that as a good sign....

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3585489;
    I would never categorize Reid as touchy feely and obviously neither would his family. They said as much during the hometown date.
    Speaking about myself and not any of the contestants---I am a very touchy feely person...but not in front of my family.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3585572;
    You're not losing it, I remember it too. She also said something about not choosing the popular choice (i'm paraphasing).

Thank you! Now where IS that post, and the discussion about it? Can't remember if it was in Jillian's blog, or an interview, or what. I'm tending to think it was an interview, but am in no way sure of that. It just seemed to be in Jilly's own words, not a secondhand spoiler. This is driving me nuts that I can't find it!