Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3585560;
    Or IF. I wish someone could find out whether or not she was ever told anything.
    I think this is key. I am under the belief that she picks Ed in the end. If she knows about the GFs before she picks Ed, they might still be together. If she didn't know about the GFs until after the case, I don't believe she'll still be with him. This is all my opinoin of course.

Also, if they don't tell her and they knew about the GFs, I would be really pissed if I was Jillian.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3585572;
    You're not losing it, I remember it too. She also said something about not choosing the popular choice (i'm paraphasing).
    Oh, I don't remember that! That is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3585502;
    No date with Ed could come close to any Jillian had with Reid - 1 on 1, Spain or HI not to talk of their regular interactions during rose ceremonies, even those had more intimacy than any with Ed. Like was ealier mentioned it's because Reid reciprocates and Ed doesn't.
    Please pattycake, just go watch again or better still lets just agree to disagree.

ITA. Iremember in particular Ed stroking Jilly's face on the boat, and the entire time he was looking out at the water. Looked totally perfunctory to me.... like, "I think this is where I should stroke her face".... looked TOTALLY bored jmho

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3585578;
    Oh, I don't remember that! That is not good.
    I thought it was more like, I may not make the most "popular choice" but in the last 5 minutes it will all make sense...I may be mistaken but I thought that was where the whole 5 minute twist line came from

Next season we need a thread for nothing but interviews/quotes...for easy reference!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3585572;
    You're not losing it, I remember it too. She also said something about not choosing the popular choice (i'm paraphasing).
    Hm. I don't recall that, unless you're talking about this statement:

"Well, I have to admit it's way harder than I thought. I have all these different things going through my mind. Do I pick the guy who has everything I want on paper? Do I pick the guy who makes me laugh and would be my best friend? Do I pick the guy who makes my heart go pitter patter? Do I pick the guy that everybody else likes or do I pick the guy I know America is going to love but not me? It's like so difficult to know how to choose the right person in the end and as you know I have not chosen that person yet, so I'm still struggling with that decision. But I think I'm just trying to look at all of those things I just told you and make sure that one of those four or five things are there and continue to spend time with them."

Keep in mind that she gave that interview on May 13th-- before the FRC.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3585501;
    I wouldn't put much faith into the GF invited to the ATFR as it is being said to be, for that particular rumor evolved from what it originally was.
    How so?

I know a lot of Reid fans think he should be F1 but hows that gonna work?
    (Ducking from Reid fans) She let him go at F3 for a reason. Is she going to settle for him because the other two flake out on her? I just dont see a sucessful relationship out of choosing some one she

has already decided isnt right for her.

If she chooses Ed shes got a lot of explaining to do. The GF rumors are out there big time. Hes going to be defending himself bigtime all the time. That could spell doom for a relationship bigtime.

And then theres Kip. okay Im admitting right now I luv Kip lol
    If she picks Kip she has a self worth issue with this man that could be a problem. Yes Jillian you are good enough for him!!!!!!!!!!. Go for it girl!
    Jillian also needs a lot of reassurance from her man and Kip is a very laid back kind of person and I think he could tire of constanly having to reasure her that he cares.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3585586;
    I thought it was more like, I may not make the most "popular choice" but in the last 5 minutes it will all make sense...I may be mistaken but I thought that was where the whole 5 minute twist line came from

Next season we need a thread for nothing but interviews/quotes...for easy reference!
    I thought the same thing - about the interviews/quote but it needs to be a no discussions thread otherwise it will get bogged down - hopefully someone will remember at the beginning of the next season - counting on you because my memory sucks.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3585378;
    I see ease with Reid and trying too hard with Ed. Is not just Reid's fans now, even the general audience have begun to see the same thing we saw a long time ago. Before Ed left yes it was there with Jillian but when he came back - not buying it hence the shock of the romance not been there between them - not sex but romance.
    I see that as Jillian trying to hard to please Ed, because she really wants him to fall in love with her (jmo). I also noticed how nervous Jill was when meeting Ed's parents. IMO, Jill was trying so hard to sell herself and their relationship to them. To me, it was very clear that she wanted to impress them. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3585563;
    Actually, unless she waits until ATFR, she has chosen and if ATFR has been taped she had definitely chosen unless she decides to date 2 a la Charlie.
    I should have worded it better. Her chosen one is still "invisible" to us.