Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3585502;
    No date with Ed could come close to any Jillian had with Reid - 1 on 1, Spain or HI not to talk of their regular interactions during rose ceremonies, even those had more intimacy than any with Ed. Like was ealier mentioned it's because Reid reciprocates and Ed doesn't.
    Please pattycake, just go watch again or better still lets just agree to disagree.
    She chose ed over reid. I don't need to argue with you cause there's nothing to debate. I really like Reid and if jillian had chosen him I would have been happy for them. I just see them more as best friends and there's nothing wrong with that. I married my best friend so I know that can be great. I just think jillian was more physically attracted to kip and ed. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3585532;
    i think that is all in perception. Some perceive Ed to be a "groper" he is not very "affectionate" "loving" "tender" in his touches. He is more rough, pushy almost. Again I think it is in each person's perception and what/how they like being touched.
    It is all perception (and memory). What I remember are many times when Ed is stroking her arms or thight and brushing her hair back out of her eyes.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3585532;
    i think that is all in perception. Some perceive Ed to be a "groper" he is not very "affectionate" "loving" "tender" in his touches. He is more rough, pushy almost. Again I think it is in each person's perception and what/how they like being touched.
    IA I personally see them all affectionate...Jillian must see Ed as reciprocating her otherwise I dont think he would be in F2 JMHO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3585533;
    She chose ed over reid. I don't need to argue with you cause there's nothing to debate. I really like Reid and if jillian had chosen him I would have been happy for them. I just see them more as best friends and there's nothing wrong with that. I married my best friend so I know that can be great. I just think jillian was more physically attracted to kip and ed. JMO
    She really hasn't chosen anyone yet. It aint over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3585546;
    Not till the "fat lady sings"...(or the mushy man jumps)

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3585340;
    I just rewatched her date with Ed in Hawaii online. I have been swearing up and down that she only has a real connection with Reid. But in rewatching her date with Ed, I can tell she is into him almost as much as Reid based on her body language alone. I think I may have believed that she and Reid had the only real connection because I focus on his body language so much. That's because I love a man who shows his love that way. I think I dismissed her connection with Ed because he doesn't show her physically as much as Reid does. But that does not mean that Jillian is not into him as much Reid.

I've posted before about how she's testing Reid and really loves him. But that was completely based on reading a lot into the secret "ILY" and "call me" stuff at the F3 RC. If I didn't believe there were any secret exchanges, then I would definitely think she cut Reid because he wasn't ready. And since she appears to be into Ed as much, is fine with her decision to cut Reid as difficult as it may have been. Now if all the secret stuff at the bench was real and not imagined, then all bets are off - she loves Reid. Barring that, I think she may love Ed and he is her F1.

Now that I've gone back and opened my eyes about her connection with Ed, I am preparing myself for some misery because it isn't completely obvious that she was only into Reid.

To all the Reider's out there, if you're bored, check out her dates with Ed but only use her body language as a clue as to who she loves and remove Reid's from the equation. What do you see?
    I agree, and have agreed all along that Jillian is attracted to Ed (and Kip) in addition to Reid. Attraction and connection are separate issues. As are her feelings about the guys vs. the guys' feelings about her. Jillian had difficult decisions to make in her final choice because she had determine not only who she was most attracted to, but also who returned her feelings sincerely. Regardless of who she wound up choosing, if anyone, I think that decision-making process was very difficult and I am uncertain that she had all the necessary/relevant info prior to making her choice. JMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3585341;
    The gf being invited to the ATFR has been sticking with me too. The only possible reason I can see for doing that is that Jillian chooses Ed, and it falls apart before the ATFR. So the girlfriend is there as visible proof, chance to have her say, further crucify Ed, etc.

I suppose the gf stuff could be brought out in the last epi, but I'm not sure they need to do that. There will be enough drama with Reid returning and being rejected a second time, and Kip's rejection.

I guess it all hinges on when Jillian was made aware of the gf(s).
    Or IF. I wish someone could find out whether or not she was ever told anything.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3585546;
    Actually, unless she waits until ATFR, she has chosen and if ATFR has been taped she had definitely chosen unless she decides to date 2 a la Charlie.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3585363;
    Well, maybe I'm losing my marbles, but I could swear she DID say that. Or, whoever spoiled it said she said that. Wish I knew where to look for the spoiler. As I have a few minutes here and there, I'll try to find it in this great big tangle of threads!
    You're not losing it, I remember it too. She also said something about not choosing the popular choice (i'm paraphasing).

[QUOTE=cheekychook;3585565;]
    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3585358;

Or maybe they just trusted someone who they really cared about and that trust was misplaced. I'm guessing that's happened to most people here at some point in their lives; I know it's happened to me. JMO.
    To catch him in that many lies and give him that many chances while finding out he's also dating others - he must engender a heck of a lot of trust.