Page 15 of 939 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3579704;
    If the "early" proposal is from either the F1 or F2, I don't think I'll like that too much. Seems pushy and arrogant to not wait for Jillian's ceremony. Leads me back to Reid who wouldn't have that option (to wait for the FRC).
    IA, I just don't like that at all. Even for the come back guy, its just an awful situation to be put in, what is Jillian suppose to do? 1. Oh great, I'll tell the remaining two to fly a kite...2. Reject him, and tell him what? I let you go at F3 or F6 or whoever comes back, you're going to make me tell you why I didn't pick you again? Its awful, mind games is what it is. MF thinks we want to see drama by using insulting and embarassing tactics, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579866;
    Someone said she will make all women proud at the FRC, so I am guessing she will give Ed a piece of her mind and redeem herself from her previous edit with him.
    maybe like her date with Wes, she will ask some questions and when he justs blabs and doesn't answer or changes the subject...she will have that lightbulb moment and realize that he says only what she wants to hear, not want is in his heart. (Cause if he said what was in his heart it may have to be bleeped!)

I re-watched the FRC preview, along with the speculation that there isn't really a decision at FRC and we have to wait for it at ATFR, plus the outline someone posted of what she said in all the voiceovers in the previews about thinking she'd be engaged to a certain person by the end of the day...what if Reid goes to her suite right before FRC? And on top of that, Ed confesses to something at FRC. All that chaos/drama on the last day would cause all the tears we see, and for sure force her to delay her decision. Of course I'd prefer REid return earlier, and can't imagine what he was doing for 5-6 days if he waited that long, but just what made most sense when I combined all those clues..

Someone said she will make all women proud at the FRC, so I am guessing she will give Ed a piece of her mind and redeem herself from her previous edit with him.
    I think Jillian actually said that in an interview, ZulaMay. Not sure where it is, though!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579608;
    I am quit sure Kip will continue to get a good edit, whether or not he is the next Bach (but especially if he is).
    Me, too. I don't think he has given them anything else to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3579902;
    I re-watched the FRC preview, along with the speculation that there isn't really a decision at FRC and we have to wait for it at ATFR, plus the outline someone posted of what she said in all the voiceovers in the previews about thinking she'd be engaged to a certain person by the end of the day...what if Reid goes to her suite right before FRC? And on top of that, Ed confesses to something at FRC. All that chaos/drama on the last day would cause all the tears we see, and for sure force her to delay her decision. Of course I'd prefer REid return earlier, and can't imagine what he was doing for 5-6 days if he waited that long, but just what made most sense when I combined all those clues..
    Regarding the bolded.....I bet Fleiss has something to do with it....

I do think Reid comes back on the day of the Final Rose Ceremony, not days before because of the voiceover of Jillian waking up in the morning expecting to be engaged. But was it Reid's choice to come back on that day and not days before...probably not.

FORT Fogey

Reid got a nice edit and Kip's edit has been really good to date as well. I think that plays into him being next bachelor. Jake got a decent edit to start but looked a little nutty crying over the balcony ala Jason so his was just so-so. I think Ed's recent edit was payback and it will be interesting to see how they make it right now. If they don't Jill looks like she's taking the guy she has no romantic chemistry with in the bedroom. It will be tacky but they've gone down this road and need to play it out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579835;
    He would have to be heartbroken to be the next Bach. His whole SL has been that he never had his heart broken.....so let her be the one to do it. Plus, the ladies like TB to be heartbroken!
    I agree. This is Kip's storyline. He needs to experience his first heart break to come back on TB and mend his heart and find Mrs. Right. I like Kip. I hope he does find someone great.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3579892;
    IA, I just don't like that at all. Even for the come back guy, its just an awful situation to be put in, what is Jillian suppose to do? 1. Oh great, I'll tell the remaining two to fly a kite...2. Reject him, and tell him what? I let you go at F3 or F6 or whoever comes back, you're going to make me tell you why I didn't pick you again? Its awful, mind games is what it is. MF thinks we want to see drama by using insulting and embarassing tactics, I don't.
    Yea! Guardian Angel, we get to absolutely agree. And I feel bad for Jillian, too, even if it IS a proposal she wants. It just throws everything into such emotional turmoil. Geez, I sure hope she gets her happy ending. I'm resigned to the fact that it may not the ending I want her to have, but, heck, there's always next season...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Originally I thought it pertained to Wes but if it was at FRC it would have to be Ed. I don't see it being Reid if he does come back because it just wouldn't make much sense. If Kip confesses to anything negative that she needs to set him straight I can't see him being next bachelor and his edit has been very clean thus far. It will be interesting that's for sure.