Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

The first scenerio, apparently wasn't her choice, the second scenerio was her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583388;
    Can't the same be said for making Reid leave now?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3583403;
    I can't believe he ever had trouble getting dates before this show. If he does the Bach, I'm sure we'll see several charity-based dates.
    and they can attend a SWITCHFOOT concert! Very cool!
    (I've already been thinking what other activities they can do in San Diego...)
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3583436;
    They are not supposed to be using phones to start with. So if he was supposed to be using it to clear up the mess I am sure he would have helped Ed send a message that would help and not hurt the situation. Oh ad it was just so lucky that the handler was there to back up the texts for the other side, how special.

I have been going to message boards for a long time. I have seen many false stories develop on the boards. I am not saying anyone is doing it this time but I have seen it happen many times.

The point is, if someone gave me information about something that made their life difficult I would not be spreading it all over the internet to make matters worse for the man.
    You're right, they're not supposed to be using cell phones to start with---but clearly Ed was---he got his work calls, he got a totally inappropriate prank call from some poster here (if I remember correctly) and answered his phone (in Hawaii?), and I am certain he had the ability to text with people from Chicago.

Make matters worse for what man?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3583571;
    I just watched that part of the episode. He tells Jillian "I am absolutely falling in love with you." Then they show his PI and he tells the camera, "I told Jillian that I am completely in love with her."

They're not the same, dude! Get it straight.
    Lol, yeah, I don't know. I'm confused, maybe Jilly Bean was too!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3583533;
    He did? I totally missed that!
    Sitting in the chair on the balcony of FS he had her face in his hands and I believe he said to her he was absolutely falling in love with her,,,if you recorded it check and see if that is not where he stated the falling in love with her,

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3583278;
    That's interesting. I've seen a multitude of posts here by people saying that it doesn't matter if Ed had multiple girlfriends before or during the show because if he fell in love with Jillian she could have caused him to change his ways and become a one woman man. So why would that be so different than Reid falling in love with Jillian and that causing him to know what he wants? It's not a 180 reversal for him, he's been showing her all through the process that he's falling for her, and he announced as soon as she was in the limo that he was falling in love (and it was early on in the limo ride because it was still light out behind him). And I have to add, being indecisive and seeking reassurance doesn't make someone in need of a therapist (and I know, because I am a therapist). Thirty year of self-defeating conditioning? Based on this edit? Ok. If anyone hears that Reid thinks he needs a therapist please give him my number.
    Cheekychook,
    Would you mind, since you're a therapist, giving us your opinion on what dynamics are going on between Jilly and Reid? Are you able to see whether they have the mindset to make it in the real world? Thanks

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3583571;
    I just watched that part of the episode. He tells Jillian "I am absolutely falling in love with you." Then they show his PI and he tells the camera, "I told Jillian that I am completely in love with her."

They're not the same, dude! Get it straight.

Haha. For some reason, i seem to think that Ed might not know the difference. I know, I know, it's obvious that I'm taking his side. It's kinda funny.

TPTB did a pretty good hatchet job on Deanna (I always thought she did it to herself) and they didn't shine such a pretty light on Graham (with even Chris piling on) and what they did to Jason (even if they didn't force him to pick the wrong girl) was brutal.

The participants of the revolving door are almost always show darlings in the first show they are on and then vilified in the second. Wonder if Jillian will be redeemed or if she will go further under the bus with Ed?

I'm getting a little queasy about what they may be planning for Ed, and possibly even Jillian. After reading some of that contract and what they can do to you, and make you do, and after the bus that ran over him in the last episode, not to mention production sources spreading rumors about him, I think he may be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583583;
    Lol, yeah, I don't know. I'm confused, maybe Jilly Bean was too!!
    On my screen looked like Jillian understood quite well what Ed told her and she was very happy (insert smile on her face) with what Ed said to her.

I think one can tell someone they are falling in love with them and ILY at the same time, that does not seem at all confusing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by realitymaster28;3583524;
    Thank you Avalon! Much appreciated!
    Glad you joined us!