Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583440;
    Judging from her absolutely stunned reaction and his inability to say it again on the bench and her tears about something in the FS? No, he did not. That is one thing I don't know how you can argue. It was the first time she heard it and is likely what was the final push to get rid of Reid and keep Ed.
    Im not arguing. Im stating my opinion. No one knows what was said in the FS but two people, Jillian and Ed. I highly doubt that Ed's private message to Jillian was the reason Reid was rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3583372;
    The source only had to tell one person and like wildfire the gossip started. The old telephone game became more than a two party line.
    That still leaves several questions then. Did the person tell one person because he hoped the info would get out? Or did he tell that person because he needed to vent and didn't think it would get out? Or did he make the whole thing up knowing that his made-up tale could get out? And just because the old telephone game has a tendency to distort the story as it gets passed around doesn't mean that occasionally there's not a direct line, where the connection is crystal clear, and the real story is actually what comes across to the listener. Just saying....
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

I just read some of that ridiculously long contract and yes they can film with hidden cameras.
    will be filmed and recorded for
    the Series on an up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis, including without
    limitation by means of hidden cameras (however, such hidden cameras, if any,
    shall not be positioned to intentionally capture images of you urinating or
    defecating in the bathroom) and microphones and I hereby consent to such
    videotaping, filming or recording and knowingly and voluntarily waive any
    privacy rights I may have, regardless of whether I am aware that recording of
    my actions and conversations is taking place.
    Also, they can make other participants make false accusations about you. Such as they could make Tanner or Jake say Wes told them he had a girlfriend.

They can spread false rumors and portray you in any unflattering, embarrassing manner they want to.

Also, it's no wonder Micheal and Jesse were pissed at Ed coming back. The final four are the only ones to receive compensation for their stay. So, by Ed coming back right when he did one of them lost about 10 grand. (or that's what I think the beginning compensation is).

Whew...I know it's not totally enforceable but it sounds like they can really mess you up if they want to. Reading that I can certainly believe they could make Jason propose to the wrong girl.

Hi all. I've been reading forums at FORT for a couple of years now, but am very new at actually posting. I just have a quick question. Where would I post a link to a "potential spoiler" article I found? Lol, There are so many forums and I'm not quite sure where to post it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again...Dana
    "An Eye For An Eye Would Make The Whole World Blind."

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3583480;
    Im not arguing. Im stating my opinion. No one knows what was said in the FS but two people, Jillian and Ed. I highly doubt that Ed's private message to Jillian was the reason Reid was rejected.
    Why Reid was rejected is opinion, whether or not Jill heard ILY from Ed in the FS is, I think, proven that it's not. She was shocked when she heard it. She was not expecting it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3583485;
    Will she ever go away, somewhere, anywhere, just go please?
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! That needed to be said!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583470;
    Yeah I remember that. People are clearly nuts sometimes and don't see past the edit.
    You could you please clarify who you are saying is clearly nuts.

If there is scheming going on, I think Reid is in on it. In the last episode he was talking about not getting to go to the FS in Spain and we all know that he went. I noticed that when the invitation card came out he said he was turned down last time, which was true, he was - symantics... but we all know from the SC that he did spend time there... so why tell the story???

So, if they were only keeping the Spain date hidden in the EDIT, how would Reid have known about the edit at the time he gave that PI in Hawaii?

I'm NOT saying that leads us to believe that he is coming back & is going to be F1, just that he was in on some scripting, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3583493;
    You could you please clarify who you are saying is clearly nuts.
    Just in general. I was talking about Mere/Ian.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3582662;
    I know he wasn't F3 but I thought Deanna had a much bigger meltdown over Graham.
    Jillian looked sad, then she was smiling and then she had the most fake looking soap opera meltdown ever.
    Impossible to tell what she was really feeling.
    Deanna was upset over Graham, but I didn't see the sobbing that I saw in Jillian. Reid's scene also appeared to be sliced & diced..so it's hard to tell exactly what happened & when.