Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3583345;
    I love Kip, I really do believe he has a heart of gold. And it doesn't hurt that his body is beautiful. But I don't want him as TB, its not the right place for him to find love. He needs to do things slowly, I think he needed to do this show to like he said go after something. But I really believe doing TB with girls all over him will take him back 10 steps. And if he's not ready to propose now with Jilly, he won't be on his show and he wants to do it once
    I think most of us Kip fans want him to be the next Bach. for pure selfish reasons. so we can continue to see him every week. The logical side how ever says SAY NO KIPTYN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3583225;
    In the words of Chris Harrison "tune in to see the most dramatic AFRC ever..."
    How many times have we heard Chris Harrison make that statement, probably every single season to date. Has it even been taped yet?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3583321;
    I really hate to beat a dead horse but I just can't seem to let this go. The puzzle is killing me.
    Several people have commented on the frat boy soundbites Ed made about Jillian...She's Hot. Why does this hot chick like me. Wanna attack the hot chick. and so on and so forth.
    On the other hand, Jillian made several comments about Ed. Lets go back and have some sexy time. That Ed is one sexy guy. blah blah blah.

Then, they both have PI's in their orginal clothes talking about chemistry not being there, and how he couldn't show her he loved her. And the location kept changing, and the sunburn kept disappearing and reappearing.

I can't figure out how in the world this got edited or accomplished without their complicity. Then on the other hand, I can't imagine them being on board with this.

It may be one of the oddest things I've ever seen in terms of the editing, the PI's and the film not making sense. You can't even blame it on Frankenbiting because most of the times the words are coming straight out of their mouths.
    OMG! Did he actually say those words? I skipped all of Ed's date and boy am I glad I did. Yikes, tacky talk as well? Attack the hot chick, what choice of words:nono. Does a gentleman ever use those words about the woman he loves? Excuse me, but that is sleazy as heck and disrespectful whether a man says that of a woman or vice versa. Seems it was all around a date that went down tubes to the pit. Yuck and Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3583177;
    His parents said on their HTD Reid has to ask the opinion of everyone before he can make up his mind. Is this something Jillian has to deal with all the time.
    I believe what Reid's dad said was "don't worry about what mom thinks, don't worry about what I think"---meaning, to me, that Reid worries too much that his decisions might disappoint or upset his parents---that's something that is common in close families and doesn't reflect poorly on the person doing the worrying. The fact that the parents want him to do what he wants instead of doing what they want was very nice for me to hear, particularly since my parents never had that sort of respect for me and always wanted me to do what they wanted me to do. I think that whole conversation was edited to fit the storyline and taken way out of context of what the dad was likely trying to say. JMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

MTG

Jesse Csincsak posted on his Facebook page that we won't be seeing the 10 minutes of the Las Vegas Bachelor Reunion as planned on the MTA. He said they needed the 10 minutes for some drama! Curious?!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3583314;
    !!! This is my dream family.
    I bet they're awesome! Nothing's better than smart-funny.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3583347;
    Being Ed's handler could very well mean being responsible for "cleaning up the mess" but wouldn't mean the person could dictate to Ed every word to say in a conversation. And I don't believe the source is "telling everyone" I believe he told one person who just happened to tell us. Not the same thing as the source telling everyone at all, IMO.

What purpose would anyone have to make things up just to make Ed look bad?
    The source only had to tell one person and like wildfire the gossip started. The old telephone game became more than a two party line.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3583004;
    Ed returned and fought his way back to let her know how he felt.

Reid could not tell her when he had every chance possible while he was there and until rejected.
    But he said this in the limo:

"I wish I could have opened up to her the way I should have," he said after the elimination. "It's definitely a tough moment; a surprising moment... I can definitely say I was falling in love with her."
    Why was he able to say this moments after he was cut, but not during the time he spent with Jillian. Just proves to me how scripted this show it.

I try to separate things into two parts: 1.the scripted part 2. the love story fantasy part that I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3583358;
    I think most of us Kip fans want him to be the next Bach. for pure selfish reasons. so we can continue to see him every week. The logical side how ever says SAY NO KIPTYN!!!
    This Kip fan would love to see him for 8 more weeks. But everytime someone comes back to be the lead they just seem to get treated really bad. I just think he will have no problem finding someone now on his own.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3583313;
    If this is Reid's brother's FB, then it makes me wonder what that could mean.
    Since the family is not supposed to know anything, I wonder if they're just making fun of Reid's competition? Whatever the reason its hilarious!
    Jillian did say in her blog that Reid's brothers were funny.