Page 10 of 939 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I still believe Kip could be the surprise/unbelievable proposal. He has said he would not propose, in all likelihood, for a long time. If they show him talking about fear of proposal throughout the episode and then he does it.....surprise!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3579544;
    You're not wrong.

The question is if and when Jillian found out about any of it. I would love to have the answer to that.
    For me, that is the million dollar question here. I cannot imagine for one moment that she would select Ed if she knew about his escapades. Cheeky, do you recall the post where someone knew of someone else that had seen either all or portions of the finale? Did they not indicate that Jillian made "all women proud" (paraphrased)? I believe this was in reference with something concerning Ed. I don't recall the specifics, but it would lead one to believe that if it is in fact true, that Jillian knew about Ed's g/f's prior to the finale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3579562;
    I worry how Kiptyn will be let go...
    I like Kip and I think he likes Jill but I really don't think he wants to propose to her and she hasn't put as much pressure on him to do so thus far. It will be interesting to see how that plays out last epi.

I think he'll be next bachelor and I think he'll do well in the role. He's a nice guy and has acted like a gentleman. It sounds like he's doing just fine so I'm not too worried about him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579568;
    I still believe Kip could be the surprise/unbelievable proposal. He has said he would not propose, in all likelihood, for a long time. If they show him talking about fear of proposal throughout the episode and then he does it.....surprise!
    That wouldn't shock me either but Kip being F1 would be the biggest shocker now given how things have played out thus far. He's truly become the invisible one on boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3579520;
    I don't think the ED storyline was a planned edit that Ed agreed to.
    They have zero say in the matter! If you take a peek at their contract, TPTB, Chris etc. can say whatever they like whether true or completely fabricated. And that includes how they are edited. Any myth can be perpetuated. No wonder Wes is singing the blues!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3579559;
    The description changed a key word from "surprise proposal" to "unbelievable proposal". Why would anyone be surprised if f2 or f1 gave a proposal? Weren't they expected to do that? It was what Jillian was harping on, asking if the guys will propose at the end in her convos.
    That worries me, seeker. "Surprise proposal" says Reid to me. "Unbelievable proposal" has both positive and negative connotations. My first thought is Ed, though, because I cannot bring myself to a point where I'd feel it's sincere.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3579579;
    They have zero say in the matter! If you take a peek at their contract, TPTB, Chris etc. can say whatever they like whether true or completely fabricated. And that includes how they are edited. Any myth can be perpetuated. No wonder Wes is singing the blues!
    I agree but someone a few pages back said they think it was planned to throw doubt their way and Ed "took one for the team." I don't buy that. Show can edit as they want but Ed didn't agree to an ED storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3579559;
    The description changed a key word from "surprise proposal" to "unbelievable proposal". Why would anyone be surprised if f2 or f1 gave a proposal? Weren't they expected to do that? It was what Jillian was harping on, asking if the guys will propose at the end in her convos.
    Exactly, which I why it looks like Reid will propose to her. Unless of course it is unbelieveable because one of the final 2 guys proposes before the actual Final Rose Ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3579571;
    I like Kip and I think he likes Jill but I really don't think he wants to propose to her and she hasn't put as much pressure on him to do so thus far. It will be interesting to see how that plays out last epi.

I think he'll be next bachelor and I think he'll do well in the role. He's a nice guy and has acted like a gentleman. It sounds like he's doing just fine so I'm not too worried about him.
    I agree Kiptyn is doing just fine. It's the edit I am wondering about. How will it come down?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3579588;
    I agree Kiptyn is doing just fine. It's the edit I am wondering about. How will it come down?
    Well, do you think that after him having a wonderful edit throughout the whole show, they will give him a bad edit in the end? What would be the point? lol