Page 1 of 92 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

I have no idea if I'm supposed to start a thread, but I've looked & can't find one about the Men Tell All.
    Mods: if I'm not supposed to do this, please just delete it. Don't ban or penalize me......please. I'm just an ignorant fool.

I just saw a listing for Monday, July 20, for Men Tell All for 2 hours!
    I have no idea when it tapes, but it has to be soon. Any sleuthers in the area keep your eyes & ears open for filming dates & any other info.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Is anyone from FORT going? Don't we usually have some FORTers?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3550193;
    I have no idea if I'm supposed to start a thread, but I've looked & can't find one about the Men Tell All.
    Mods: if I'm not supposed to do this, please just delete it. Don't ban or penalize me......please. I'm just an ignorant fool.

I just saw a listing for Monday, July 20, for Men Tell All for 2 hours!
    I have no idea when it tapes, but it has to be soon. Any sleuthers in the area keep your eyes & ears open for filming dates & any other info.
    It's supposed to be this Saturday, July 11th, 2009.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3550211;
    It's supposed to be this Saturday, July 11th, 2009.
    So if it's being filmed this Saturday that means everyone who attends will know who the final 2 are before we all do....maybe we can get some leaks...is this what normally happens....the Tell All gets filmed before the final 2 are revealed? so the F3 will be at the MTA this Saturday? This is def a good thing. we are getting nothing when it comes to who gets eliminated at F3, F2 etc..I think the MTA this weekend will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3550246;
    So if it's being filmed this Saturday that means everyone who attends will know who the final 2 are before we all do....maybe we can get some leaks...is this what normally happens....the Tell All gets filmed before the final 2 are revealed? so the F3 will be at the MTA this Saturday?
    Yes, this is what normally happens and the MTA/WTA gets filmed before the F2 are released to the viewing audience at home--non attendees of the MTA/WTA. Yes, in the past the F3 is at the MTA/WTA.
    With that being said--the process of lining up and being accepted entrance to the MTA/WTA rivals that of being allowed to meet the President. Confidentiality agreements are signed. People must relinquish their cell phones, pagers, blackberries, etc. People are escourted to restrooms. Every thing is on the down low hush hush.
    But yes, leaks do get out occasionally.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3550210;
    Is anyone from FORT going? Don't we usually have some FORTers?
    I wish I had an invite.I'd call in sick to work if I got an invite.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3550268;
    I wish I had an invite.I'd call in sick to work if I got an invite.
    If you're really serious, then find out where it might be and go and get in line the day of. Even when they have had closed sets to the public and invites only--they have taken people standing out in line...not many but a few. If your close and you can do it--go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3550288;
    If you're really serious, then find out where it might be and go and get in line the day of. Even when they have had closed sets to the public and invites only--they have taken people standing out in line...not many but a few. If your close and you can do it--go for it!
    I think I am going to give it a shot.It's probably a longshot but I can try at least.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I think we will know who F2 are by Monday anyway,but would be nice to know a few days early! I hope Wes shows up poor guy got a really bad edit!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3550291;
    I think I am going to give it a shot.It's probably a longshot but I can try at least.
    DO it, DO it, DO it And if it is Kiptyn, come back and say Hawaii!!! JK! Isn't that what he told his family or something? Wasn't that the "key word?"

I think we will know who F2 are by Monday anyway,but would be nice to know a few days early! I hope Wes shows up poor guy got a really bad edit!!!
    I don't really have sympathy for him given the fact that he pretty much gave them so much to give them to work with. Jeremy should have told him to shut his mouth.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Page 1 of 92 123456789101151 ... LastLast