Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3560349;
    If I were Wes I'd tell them the only way I would do it is live where they can't edit what I say. They can't do that so I'd tell them to suck it. lol

I have a feeling this will be a closed set so as not to let any info leak. If there is indeed some hoopla coming up at FRC they will try and keep it quiet this year.
    RS had an insider at the last one, but I don't think he has one this time.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3558147;
    Today is Friday. Don't they have to send out e-mails or something to alert the audience?
    I know someone who had a pair of tickets, but unfortunately she could not go due to scheduling conflicts. I am guessing the audience will be a mix of paid actors, crew members and normal folks. I wonder if anyone from FORT got an invite.

FORT Fogey

Deanna will be there. She tweeted that she and Jason are having dinner tonight. It's going to be some show (not): Jason, Molly, Deanna and none of the F3 and probably no Wes.

Michael, David and Tanner will ham it up and then what?

And I read somewhere that David lost his coaching gig due to the way he was portrayed on the show. So he won't be a ball of fire either. If he's there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3560450;
    Deanna will be there. She tweeted that she and Jason are having dinner tonight. It's going to be some show (not): Jason, Molly, Deanna and none of the F3 and probably no Wes.

Michael, David and Tanner will ham it up and then what?

And I read somewhere that David lost his coaching gig due to the way he was portrayed on the show. So he won't be a ball of fire either. If he's there.
    Molly's Jason and DeAnna are having dinner together tonight? I hope Molly was invited too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560452;
    Molly's Jason and DeAnna are having dinner together tonight? I hope Molly was invited too. lol
    Maybe she's hoping he'll change his mind again.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Jason and Molly will be there?!

I live in San Diego (Kiptyn was on the radio this morning - he's doing a charity with Switchfoot tomorrow, so that confirms that he will not be at the MTA). I wanted to go so badly, but I cannot find ANY information about this taping! usually they have information out about it but this time - zilch. I'm thinking that they're not going to let anyone in that wasn't personally invited. Bummer.

Maybe Jillian doesn't cut anyone at F3 because she needs more time to decide, so there are 3 guys at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3560959;

I live in San Diego (Kiptyn was on the radio this morning - he's doing a charity with Switchfoot tomorrow, so that confirms that he will not be at the MTA). I wanted to go so badly, but I cannot find ANY information about this taping! usually they have information out about it but this time - zilch. I'm thinking that they're not going to let anyone in that wasn't personally invited. Bummer.

Maybe Jillian doesn't cut anyone at F3 because she needs more time to decide, so there are 3 guys at the FRC.
    Thanks for the information on Kiptyn not being at the Men Tell All because of the Switchfoot charity event. Isn't it rumored that none of the Final 3 will be there anyway?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3560959;

Well when was Reid seen at the bar flirting with girls, lol? Wasn't that Thurs night? haha, I guess he better freshen up and have gotten on a plane by Friday stat or else he might miss the MTA too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3560968;
    Well when was Reid seen at the bar flirting with girls, lol? Wasn't that Thurs night? haha, I guess he better freshen up and have gotten on a plane by Friday stat or else he might miss the MTA too.
    Reid was seen flirting with girls at a bar?

Oh man, I've clearly missed some stuff...

do we have a picture of this?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3560972;
    Reid was seen flirting with girls at a bar?

Oh man, I've clearly missed some stuff...

do we have a picture of this?

I was teasing with you! Well kinda...
    Apparently on the motherboard, there was a post from someone who saw Reid out at a new club/bar or something and there were girls around and he was being flirty. Duh...have you seen that smile of his? They then assumed he was single because he was out and about. Anyways lisamill36 said he has tons of friends and was seen hanging with them, he isn't the type to hang out at bars and pick up girls. I dunno...you can find the posts somewhere, please don't ask me where, lol, I have no idea where they were.
    We need not think alike to love alike