Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 913

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

  1. #861
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBJ;3566516;
    All I've read anywhere is they THINK Reid is F3. I have yet to see anyone say he is without a doubt. I think they saw the show up to the RC. I'm betting MF is keeping that part of the show quiet until tonite. I think, and this is my opinion only, that all three go to the BI, just like Daisy of Love. I think the taxi driver took someone away, but it could have been CH. Since the sleuthers have found out that Reid was staying at a different hotel than Kip and Ed, he could very well have been taking Reid back to his hotel to get his stuff to fly over to the island.

    F3 becoming F1 in a unique way could fit if Jillian was going to make one of the guys F3, but she couldn't decide and wanted more time. Hasn't the needing more time thing been speculated from the red dress conversation with CH? Then F3 could end up being F1 if the Parents and LCD are positive. It would definitely be UNIQUE.
    I understand your thinking. As a Reid fan myself and sometimes watcher of this series, I am begging you to accept that Reid is cut at F3. This show easily manipultes people into doing things all the time.

  2. #862
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3566078;
    I have a feeling with the Reality Steve fiasco and leaks from Jason's season, TBTB have devised a new plan that will keep the leaks to a minimum or possibly supply bogus information that turns out to be just that to throw sleuthers and those who want to be spoilers off track. The next few weeks should be very interesting!
    ITA Tigerl These wonderful sleuthers figured out Mel was F1 after one or two epi's or maybe sooner. I'm sure MF is not going to let that happen again.

    Also, if they didn't show the ending at the MTA, why is it that we are so sure Reid is F3?

  3. #863
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3566527;
    ITA Tigerl These wonderful sleuthers figured out Mel was F1 after one or two epi's or maybe sooner. I'm sure MF is not going to let that happen again.

    Also, if they didn't show the ending at the MTA, why is it that we are so sure Reid is F3?
    secretgardens source said information given at the MTA. I really don't know!

    lisamill seems to have a good source.

  4. #864
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    144

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3566523;
    I understand your thinking. As a Reid fan myself and sometimes watcher of this series, I am begging you to accept that Reid is cut at F3. This show easily manipultes people into doing things all the time.
    LOL...I promise you I'm about to drink the koolaid!!

    I totally believe Reid is F3, but this show is paralleling Daisy of Love to the point of nausea. It would also explain the "no love connection". I just can't wrap my brain around if Reid is dumped at F3 he comes back and is F1. I just don't see that happening. It's the inside information that has me confuzzled.

    ETA:

    I see your point. In the real world this wouldn't happen. In MF's world he could manipulate it to be a unique, surprising ending. With the audience being so vocal, it makes me wonder if perhaps the last bit was not shown. I have no inside information to back this up, just a very sick gut feeling.
    Last edited by MamaBJ; 07-13-2009 at 09:31 AM.

  5. #865
    FORT Regular gnapb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    81

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    I haven't gotten through all of the posts so I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere. Does anyone think that it could be a possibility that Wes is the one coming back? I thought she had mentioned somewhere that the one she picks is talented. Who else could be talented among the last three guys? No one. Also, Wes was not at the MTA taping. I would thin that he would be contractually obligated to attend, unless for some reason he is not done with the episodes yet. Could it be that Reid is let go at F3, then Kip, then Ed, but then Wes comes back to propose. I also think that it is weird that Wes went ahead and started spouting off on his edit. Makes me think the producers let him do this so he could get have better image with the viewers because he does come back to propose.

  6. #866
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    144

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3566554;
    I haven't gotten through all of the posts so I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere. Does anyone think that it could be a possibility that Wes is the one coming back? I thought she had mentioned somewhere that the one she picks is talented. Who else could be talented among the last three guys? No one. Also, Wes was not at the MTA taping. I would thin that he would be contractually obligated to attend, unless for some reason he is not done with the episodes yet. Could it be that Reid is let go at F3, then Kip, then Ed, but then Wes comes back to propose. I also think that it is weird that Wes went ahead and started spouting off on his edit. Makes me think the producers let him do this so he could get have better image with the viewers because he does come back to propose.
    I suppose it depends upon Jillian's definition of talented.

  7. #867
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    876

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBJ;3566565;
    I suppose it depends upon Jillian's definition of talented.
    Reid plays guitar and had his guitar with him during the taping.

  8. #868
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    693

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    I dont think Wes to come back and win is possible. For one I know Reid comes back so that would be two comeback. But more importantly the way they ended it with him there would be no way they could convince us that those two are really right for one another. It would pretty much seal the fate of this show for ever as it would be the most ridiculously scripted reality show ever and even the casual fans would have no respect for it. I dont see Wes coming back

  9. #869
    FORT Fan ThePhantomsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tavares, FL
    Posts
    361

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3566677;
    I dont think Wes to come back and win is possible. For one I know Reid comes back so that would be two comeback. But more importantly the way they ended it with him there would be no way they could convince us that those two are really right for one another. It would pretty much seal the fate of this show for ever as it would be the most ridiculously scripted reality show ever and even the casual fans would have no respect for it. I dont see Wes coming back
    I have no insider knowledge - but I cannot see Wes agreeing EVER to come back. Yeah, I know the show was finished before MTA but still - I can't see it.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

  10. #870
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Just catching up on all the posts.. all of these guys look waaaaaaaayyy better that they did on the show. I always thought Jesse was just OK but man is he HOT in these pics! The stubble and new hairdo fits him well. I could warm up to him being the next bachelor, waaaaaayy better than Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.