Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Tigerl

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3566039;
    I also find this highly suspicious. Why would they not show the full episode to the audience? I don't think 2 days advance notice would stop all that many people from watching. Most folks don't even know these boards exist. Interesting development, to say the least.
    I have a feeling with the Reality Steve fiasco and leaks from Jason's season, TBTB have devised a new plan that will keep the leaks to a minimum or possibly supply bogus information that turns out to be just that to throw sleuthers and those who want to be spoilers off track. The next few weeks should be very interesting!

FORT Fan

i am a member at jason's website and molly posted a blog tonight about their weekend in LA. she met all of the guys from jill's season and her favorites are tanner p., michael, and jake. she said they are sweethearts, well spoken, and great catches. she also said jillian seems very happy with the way things turned out.

secretgarden Could you ask your inside source if they show Reid and Jillian in the tub?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3566076;
    I really wish they would do away with the Men Tell All. JMO.
    If they continue with this part of the series, the need to change the name to "The Men Tell What MF Lets Them Tell" because they definitely don't TELL ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3566091;
    i am a member at jason's website and molly posted a blog tonight about their weekend in LA. she met all of the guys from jill's season and her favorites are tanner p., michael, and jake. she said they are sweethearts, well spoken, and great catches. she also said jillian seems very happy with the way things turned out.
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by drdelta;3566136;
    If they continue with this part of the series, the need to change the name to "The Men Tell What MF Lets Them Tell" because they definitely don't TELL ALL!
    LOL...Welcome to the "Perhaps some of the Men will tell you something show"

addison h.

Thinking about who they were originally picking these bachelors for reminded me of something I never thought to mention.

When the casting team came through Dallas they were specifically looking for a pilot on the auspice of making him the next bachelor.

I know of one specific guy that they asked - he turned them down (funnily enough because he was seeing someone) and they moved on.

Obviously they moved on to Jake, but it just now clicked (I know how dense am I?) that of course he's the next bachelor. They were setting this up all along! I was thinking they were looking for someone NEW to bring in when all along they were looking for someone to go through the process, be dumped, and then come back and take the reigns (or the throttle as the case may be) and be the next bach star.

Not that fascinating - I know - I just remembered I hadn't thought to mention this before...

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3566304;
    I could totally see that.

And once again. JESSE ---
    OMG, Jesse ! Jesse would've been my F2 if I was the Bachelorette.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3566134;
    secretgarden Could you ask your inside source if they show Reid and Jillian in the tub?
    Sure, I will. I'm thinking of going on this show myself. Maybe then I will have answers to these mystifying questions regarding the producers and what they're up to!

FORT Regular

All I've read anywhere is they THINK Reid is F3. I have yet to see anyone say he is without a doubt. I think they saw the show up to the RC. I'm betting MF is keeping that part of the show quiet until tonite. I think, and this is my opinion only, that all three go to the BI, just like Daisy of Love. I think the taxi driver took someone away, but it could have been CH. Since the sleuthers have found out that Reid was staying at a different hotel than Kip and Ed, he could very well have been taking Reid back to his hotel to get his stuff to fly over to the island.

F3 becoming F1 in a unique way could fit if Jillian was going to make one of the guys F3, but she couldn't decide and wanted more time. Hasn't the needing more time thing been speculated from the red dress conversation with CH? Then F3 could end up being F1 if the Parents and LCD are positive. It would definitely be UNIQUE.