Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3565801;
    This interested me because it sounds as though the audience didn't see the episode as they have in the past. If they had viewed the episode they would know who was the F3.

Not only is Jillian holding her cards close to her chest, but, if it is true the episode was not shown, so is Production.
    I mentioned that a couple of days ago - it makes the most sense that the audience may have seen 'most' of the episode - but not the outcome at the end.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ok, just got in from work and found this pics. WOW!!!! These guys are hot. Send any of them up to the Midwest and I will gladly take them out.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

realitychic

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3565783;
    hi realitychic! Thanks for stopping by the FoRT! I was the OP that saw your post, and not being a regular at JU, I was wondering if you were providing a clue of some sort. Guess not, thanks for clarifying for me!
    TC
    No problem. It was just that I read that thing about me being a stalker and wanted to clarify that I am not!

I love to sleuth though so I am happy to finally join here rather than just lurk.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3565710;
    Okay, now I'm officially bummed out. I'm one the many who does not believe that F3 comes back and sweeps her off her feet. Now I'm going back to look at other scenarios.
    Me too. Reid being F3 AND not there only means he comes back and may even be the one she picks in the end??

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3565723;
    I would love to know what Jill's demeanor was like at MTA when they showed Reid being F3 and talked about it. Also, what excuse they gave to attendees for REid not being there?!
    Exactly....F3 is always there. Well at least tomorrow we can see what happens but we'll still be in suspense.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3565870;
    Me too. Reid being F3 AND not there only means he comes back and may even be the one she picks in the end??
    Well there's still a chance no one comes back...maybe F3/Reid just couldn't make it to the MTA for some reason or didn't want to come....F4 wasn't there either but I guess the reason was more obvious.

So if Reid really is F3 then does that mean Kip is most likely F2 and Ed F1 (or at least the original F1 unless someone else such as the F3 comes back and she accepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3565801;
    This interested me because it sounds as though the audience didn't see the episode as they have in the past. If they had viewed the episode they would know who was the F3.

Not only is Jillian holding her cards close to her chest, but, if it is true the episode was not shown, so is Production.
    For whatever reason, this seems pretty big (not actually showing the upcoming ep.). It seems big b/c, on one hand, they DO, always show the MTA audience the upcoming ep. OTOH, they've done a bunch of stuff this season they've never done before and b/c I think TPTB are EVIL in their misdirection, I don't wanna get overly excited that this means a thing. So confused!
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3565740;
    I wish I knew the answers to all these questions. All I was told is this:

"Nobody knows the ending. Reid wasn't there. Reid is most likely let go next week, according to the information provided at the MTA. I can't say why Reid wasn't there or anything about Wes's whereabouts."

This is what I was told!! (Don't shoot the messenger! lol)

But no, seriously, I think Reid is let go next week but I have a feeling he comes back. Whether or not it's to propose is unclear but he definitely comes back for some reason.
    I also find this highly suspicious. Why would they not show the full episode to the audience? I don't think 2 days advance notice would stop all that many people from watching. Most folks don't even know these boards exist. Interesting development, to say the least.

No F3 or F4 ... Geese they were the one's with the most to tell... I can only imagine that the audience was dying to hear Simon, Sasha, Mathue, Simon, tell all. Maybe Fleiss should rethink the MTA if the men are not going to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3566070;
    Bo F3 or F4 ... Geese they were the one's with the most to tell... I can only imagine that the audience was dying to hear Simon, Sasha, Mathue, Simon, tell all. Maybe Fleiss should rethink the MTA if the men are not going to show up.
    I really wish they would do away with the Men Tell All. JMO.