Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3474757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

omg. *drools. Jesse is like 100x hotter now. His hair, the beard, hottie!!! He dresses really nice too - super hott. He totally stands out from the rest of the guys. I still love Michael too.

Jake looks weird, not as attractive as he did on the show. He looks the least attractive of the guys there.

You know they are telling her to act vague. They know it's driving us bonkers!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3565723;
    I would love to know what Jill's demeanor was like at MTA when they showed Reid being F3 and talked about it. Also, what excuse they gave to attendees for REid not being there?!
    I wish I knew the answers to all these questions. All I was told is this:

"Nobody knows the ending. Reid wasn't there. Reid is most likely let go next week, according to the information provided at the MTA. I can't say why Reid wasn't there or anything about Wes's whereabouts."

This is what I was told!! (Don't shoot the messenger! lol)

But no, seriously, I think Reid is let go next week but I have a feeling he comes back. Whether or not it's to propose is unclear but he definitely comes back for some reason.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3565724;
    Jake looks weird, not as attractive as he did on the show. He looks the least attractive of the guys there.
    From the pictures I saw, I agree with you. Which surprised me given the fact that I thought he was hot on the show. Looks a little pale or something to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3565693;

Jesse was adorable on the show but in these pics he is
    **long sigh**..... jesse is hot!! and he's funny, and smart, and classy... I would be glued to the TV if he was the next bachelor

realitychic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3563745;
    Now he's got a groupie in the making? Trading in for the gfs who have wised up and moved on?
    Y'all are looking too much into that post. I have posted on JU for many seasons and I was just chatting with CP about how crazy we are for spending a Saturday night dissecting The Bachelorette.

And the part about dropping in to the Blue Frog to see if Ed was there was a joke. I do not stalk people on the show or call their numbers, etc. There are people out there that do those things but I am not one of them! He is just a dude on a show that I love to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by realitychic;3565758;
    Y'all are looking too much into that post. I have posted on JU for many seasons and I was just chatting with CP about how crazy we are for spending a Saturday night dissecting The Bachelorette.

And the part about dropping in to the Blue Frog to see if Ed was there was a joke. I do not stalk people on the show or call their numbers, etc. There are people out there that do those things but I am not one of them! He is just a dude on a show that I love to watch.
    hi realitychic! Thanks for stopping by the FoRT! I was the OP that saw your post, and not being a regular at JU, I was wondering if you were providing a clue of some sort. Guess not, thanks for clarifying for me!
    TC

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3565700;
    Ok some not so new and new information:

Jillian was there for sure.

She was in a very good mood.

She didn't give away the ending/was vague about how she feels now.

They talked about Ed returning at the F5 rose ceremony: Michael was really mad/confused at the time and he tells us about it.

Reid is F3. And he was not there.
    Thanks for hanging in there and getting more information, SecretGarden! It's greatly appreciated!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3565786;
    Thanks for hanging in there and getting more information, SecretGarden! It's greatly appreciated!
    No problem! I know my friend source really wants to tell me more but that she can't... I'll try to dig up as much as possible in the next 24 hours and I'll let you all know!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3565740;
    I wish I knew the answers to all these questions. All I was told is this:

"Nobody knows the ending. Reid wasn't there. Reid is most likely let go next week, according to the information provided at the MTA. I can't say why Reid wasn't there or anything about Wes's whereabouts."

This is what I was told!! (Don't shoot the messenger! lol)

But no, seriously, I think Reid is let go next week but I have a feeling he comes back. Whether or not it's to propose is unclear but he definitely comes back for some reason.
    This interested me because it sounds as though the audience didn't see the episode as they have in the past. If they had viewed the episode they would know who was the F3.

Not only is Jillian holding her cards close to her chest, but, if it is true the episode was not shown, so is Production.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)