Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3565076;
    yeah p63 of this thread. I think this is the only one

Thanks, How did I miss that one!? He is so handsome. They both look good in this pic.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnymicki;3564587;
    Well there was that whole Jason, "Sorry Melissa, I'm dumping you for another girl on national TV," thing. I think Fleiss would humiliate anyone on this show if he thought it meant better ratings.

I agree with you about Chris H and the delayed FRC twitter, and think the purpose of not bringing in the F3 is to hide something big.
    I take this to mean that the F3 guy was not at the MTA like they usually are? If they showed the audience the Hawaii episode which airs tomorrow night, the audience knows who F3 is, unless they did not show the audience the RC at the end. I've got a feeling that the F3 plays a major part at the FRC since they did not have him at the MTA. Jill says in a preview in the past 2-3 weeks (it was regarding the F3/F2 Rc, because of the red dress she was wearing) that "I wish I had more time to be sure".

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3565159;
    any info from this? I don't want to read 800+ posts...
    The MTA filmed from 12 noon to 8:40 pm. Said it was long, but she enjoyed it.

Wes was not there.

Someone twittered that Jillian was 'adorable, honest, open and giggly'

Pics of 13 of the 15 guys that went to the MTA taping.

No pics with Jillian with them though.

Reid (assumed final 3 guy) was not at taping.

A poster here knows someone who went and her source said she couldn't 100% tell who would be final 1.

FORT Fan

Jesse is a catch...for sure!

FORT Fan

jesse is probably enjoying playing the field right now. my guess is he's probably got several lady friends at the moment. david looks a lot better with the beard. why does he always look so crazy though?. i never thought robbie, tanner, or juan were real attractive. michael is still adorable. matthue is a lot better looking than he was on the show. jake is less attractive than i thought. he was so cute on the show but these pictures aren't good.

FORT Fogey

Jesse is hot and was a class act on the show. I bet they are lining up for him. Ditto Michael.

FORT Regular

Was Jesse the one in the one pic I saw with the vest, askew tie and the scruff? Channeling David Cook? *swoon*

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Finally seeing these pictures. All the guys look great, and JESSE!!!! Holy #*@*!!! Can we say YUMLICIOUS! OMG...I always thought he was a sweetie, but I was not prepared for this amazing specimen and all his wonderful studliness.

And how I love me some Tanner. I adored him on the show, and that lovely young man could massage my old, cracked, rough, calloused, bunioned feet any old time!

And so happy to hear that my Numero Uno favourite Bachelor of all time...my adorable Reid was not at the taping. Hopefully he was in seclusion cooking a romantic dinner and awaiting his little love Jilli's return. Thanks
    Karey

Did Greg Billbro show?

Twitter poster at MTA:
    #
    @iesheaffer yeah that MAN CODE crap was crap @ MTA
    CandyKelii
    #
    @CordovaLady a few of us in the audience were quite outspoken; gave out opinions loudly and often
    #
    @CordovaLady Jillian is so adorable! She was honest open and so giggly. @chrisharrison is witty tolerant and charming #thebacheloretteabout 21 hours ago from web in reply to CordovaLady
    #
    @NatalieSRQ was at a TV show taping with women dressed in the shortest, lowest, skimpiest dresses; made me feel insecure. And fat.about 21 hours ago from web in reply to NatalieSRQ
    #

@da_vi_da yep ~ signed a confidentiality agreement for the MTA special #thebacheloretteabout 21 hours ago from web in reply to da_vi_da
    #
    @CordovaLady No can tell I signed a confidentiality agreement.about 21 hours ago from web in reply to CordovaLady
    #
    totally enjoyed the Men Tell All - don't get me wrong; i did the reality shows all the way! just a very long day #thebacheloretteabout 21 hours ago from web
    #
    OMG! Very very long day at the Bachelorette Men Tell All special ~ 12 noon until 8:40p. I'm serious.about 21 hours ago from web
    #
    @chrisbharrison Gr8 job with the MTA today. Very long day! Love your wit and charmabout 21 hours ago from web in reply to chrisbharrison
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 07-12-2009 at 11:31 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I'm starting to think that maybe Reid is F1. I'm all confused now. MTA better give us some real answers! And I agree, how have there been no definite leaks?