Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3564298;
    Sounds like the MTA is going to be pretty pointless. The 3rd place guy is missing, the 4th place guy is a no-show...

so what else is there to tell? Either the remaining guys can talk about themselves, which would be pretty boring after 10 minutes, or they can talk about the F4 and F3 guy who cannot tell their side, so the show isn't really telling "all".

I don't see any need to watch the show without F4 and F3 stuff in it. Sounds like a flop.
    The only reason to watch now is 1) bloopers and 2) previews.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I am shocked there are no leaks. I know they threaten them with a hefty fine, but we still usually hear something!
    I wonder what they meant by "open & honest".
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3565048;
    I am shocked there are no leaks. I know they threaten them with a hefty fine, but we still usually hear something!
    I wonder what they meant by "open & honest".
    We have had spoilers. However, they have contridicted each other. So...

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3564995;
    I know, who would've thought Date-Rape-David would look so hot with a beard? Dang those blue eyes.
    Im so jealous of Jillian.. but not really she spent so much time pining for Wes that she didn't see how cute these guys really are.

Am I the only one who likes Mike the baseball camp owner? And btw inquiring minds want to know who Mathue is.
    Mathue (Were his parents drunk when filling out his birth certificate?) was the one at the M&G in the signed cowboy hat. He was pretty quiet and Jill cut him in the second round, probably because he was too young. Also too normal and boring for TPTB to want to keep him around for "drama". I'm sure we won't hear a word from him at the MTA.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3565052;
    We have had spoilers. However, they have contridicted each other. So...

I meant from the MTA. Is that what you were talking about?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3565008;
    Mathue is the third guy from the left in this picture http://i30.tinypic.com/5fizxg.jpg
    At least I think that's him. He does look a lot better, a million times better than he did on the show IMO.

Mike also looks cute in his photo, but I'm not crazy about him.

Are there any pictures of Michael? I didn't see any and he's one of my other crushes.
    yeah p63 of this thread. I think this is the only one

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3564036;
    Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying, and if so my mistake, I just want to clarify something. The audience at the MTA taping (every season) gets to watch the upcoming show that hasn't aired. Everyone who went to the taping watched the 2 hour show that we will all see tomorrow night. The audience knows who got dismissed at F3. The guy not being at the MTA is a separate issue. My personal thought is that they didn't have him there because they didn't think Jillian and Reid would be able to do the "hot seat" discussion they usually do with the F3 guy. If Reid is F3 and IF he came back for any reason at any point, it would be difficult for them to act like the F3 Rose Ceremony was the last time they spoke. Kind of like Ed being unavailable to do his exit interviews when he left the first time. They couldn't allow him to do those interviews because although what had aired showed him leaving they knew he came back---he could have slipped in his interviews and mentioned something that would have given that away. If Reid comes back then he could have slipped at the MTA and given away something. Too much risk to have him there, IMO.
    Thanks for putting a different spin on it.... cheekychook

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3564716;
    Where is this ATFR2 info coming from? On ABC medianet only the finale (Monday July 27- 2 hours) and ATFR (Tues July 28 - 1 hour) are scheduled.

Am I missing something?
    Someone probably got this already, but the confusion seems to be CH's fault. He sort of referred to the FRC as Part 1 and the ATFR as Part 2 in his blog.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3563647;
    I think there's been too many rumours (history has shown that they usually are correct, especially from a few particular sources) for us to think that it's as simple as that. Sounds like Reid was "technically" F3 but apparently that doens't mean anything anymore I think you can barter your "F" position just like they used to on Lets Make a Deal. Ed traded up his F8(?) position for an F1 or F2, not sure, all depends on what was behind the curtain that Reid traded his F3 for
    I read somewhere that Jillian would be manipulating the guys this season. Can anyone remember where that would be? I think RS said that too, but I'm talking in another format.

FORT Fan

any info from this? I don't want to read 800+ posts...