Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3564716;
    Where is this ATFR2 info coming from? On ABC medianet only the finale (Monday July 27- 2 hours) and ATFR (Tues July 28 - 1 hour) are scheduled.

Am I missing something?
    So how are TPTB going to cover the all of following in an hour if the format of the previous ATFR is followed:

1. interview with F3
    2. interview with F3 and Jillian
    3. interview with F2
    4. interview with F2 and Jillian
    5. interview with F1
    6. interview with F1 and Jillian
    7. Girlfriend gate

and if you add the commercials in there is not enough time cover everything in just one hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3564925;
    Mathue, Jesse and David look .

I'm sure some lucky ladies will snatch them up quick.
    I know, who would've thought David would look so hot with a beard? Dang those blue eyes.
    Im so jealous of Jillian.. but not really she spent so much time pining for Wes that she didn't see how cute these guys really are.

Am I the only one who likes Mike the baseball camp owner? And btw inquiring minds want to know who Mathue is.
    Last edited by BritLit; 07-12-2009 at 08:17 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3564941;
    I think there's equal speculation it will be Kip. And, since Kip opened his twitter account days after the FRC and immediately began thanking every fan who tweeted him for their support, I'm thinking ABC was behind his twitter account wanting him to build up his fan base for next season.
    I am curious about Kip being the next Bachelor, and also wondering why ABC would even want him as the next Bach. He has been pretty clear about not wanting to propose at the end (if he makes it to F2), and he just appears to have a more realistic attitude about the entire process. He also is so laid back (at least in the edit he is getting so far) and doesn't seem to be in any rush to FIND THE RIGHT ONE! TO GET MARRIED! NOW NOW NOW!

Even though MF prefers the drama aspect of the show, wouldn't he still want to have a bachelor that is "looking for love" and be willing to throw himself wholeheartedly into the crazy circus sideshow?

I am 100% off the Jake love train, but he does seem better suited for this show and "finding his soulmate" Jake seems like he would be the type of guy to fall in love quickly, cry over a few balconys, and then propose during the most. dramatic. rose. ceremony. ever. JMO.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3564995;
    I know, who would've thought Date-Rape-David would look so hot with a beard? Dang those blue eyes.
    Im so jealous of Jillian.. but not really she spent so much time pining for Wes that she didn't see how cute these guys really are.

Am I the only one who likes Mike the baseball camp owner? And btw inquiring minds want to know who Mathue is.
    I also am embarassed to admit I think Dave looks hot in the pics. Mike grew on me over the season..thought he was a sweetie. Mathue was sent home on the second or third night. I remember Jillian being very sweet with her goodby to him.

My other favorite (besides Reid) is Mark and I thought he looked just as hot and sweet as I remembered him.

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3564995;
    I know, who would've thought Date-Rape-David would look so hot with a beard? Dang those blue eyes.

Mathue is the third guy from the left in this picture http://i30.tinypic.com/5fizxg.jpg
    At least I think that's him. He does look a lot better, a million times better than he did on the show IMO.

Mike also looks cute in his photo, but I'm not crazy about him.

Are there any pictures of Michael? I didn't see any and he's one of my other crushes.

FORT Newbie

You guys rock! I had to do hours of work around the home - and when I come back you have provided a list of attendees AND pictures! Big Jesse fan. He looks amazing. Hope he's Mr. Invisible or next Bachelor

So I know that the F3 guy was NOT at the MTA...but the audience did see the episode did they not? So let's find an audience member who will tell us who she sent home at the RC even if he wasn't at the MTA taping, I'm going crazy!

Okay, so Jillian AND F4, F3, F2 and F1 were not at the MTA? That is a first.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3565022;
    Okay, so Jillian AND F4, F3, F2 and F1 were not at the MTA? That is a first.
    Jillian was there, someone tweeted about her being cute and giggly (or something like that...)

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3564475;
    What happened with F3 must have been a far bigger deal than Jeremy coming back for a brief chat with Deanna and being sent on his way again. We knew that all F3 were sequestered in Hawaii, obviously, this "twist" is the reason.

The F3 usually is given a lot of time at MTA to tell his story of heartbreak, as well as confront the Bachelorette. Obviously, they must fear something being given away if they allow those things to happen.

I wonder what reason they will give for his absence. Wes has reasons to stay away, both professional and personal. I don't think the F3 could say the same unless there is more to the story.
    Isn't the rumor that all 3 will be at the ATFR? From the poster on another forum who overheard some kind of conversation among Kip's family members?