Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3559477;
    Maybe Wes told them the only way he'd do it is if they closed the set. No way can I see him agreeing to go on when the audience might boo him. He's got a show tonight in Abilene, maybe he's flying out in the morning. I hope he doesn't go but I'd bet they promised him the sun and moon if he does.

Michael and Jesse will be there, they are now friends on Facebook.

Did Jake just get a FB page? The one I saw has only 34 friends but Jesse is one of them. And Jesse and Wes are FB friends but it appears that neither Wes, Michael or Jesse are friends with Kip or Reid. FWIW.

Wes has been gaining friends since he dropped out. He's now over 1,000. That's at least a few hundred more in the past week alone.
    Just curious... there are so many fake profiles people create using these people's names on FB and Twitter, how do you know if you are looking at the real person's stuff?

NEW TOPIC- RE: ATFR

Jason's ATFR was filmed WAY before the show was even done airing.

It was just Jason, Molly and Melissa but I heard it was filmed about 6 weeks after the FRC when Jason knew that he wanted Molly instead of Melissa.

POINT:
    RE; Jillian's season and the rumour that there are 3 guys at the ATFR

Maybe the ATFR has been already taped....???? It's possible because they have done it before.

And she postponed her actual choice for a few weeks and then they filmed a small ATFR where she makes her final choice from among the F3.

Does anyone know if Ed, Kip and Reid were all gone to LA at the same time a few weeks after the 24th? Say around the middle of June?

Does anyone know people who have connections with Ed, Kip and Reid who would know when they were mysteriously away for a few days, a weekend, etc.?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3559558;
    Just curious... there are so many fake profiles people create using these people's names on FB and Twitter, how do you know if you are looking at the real person's stuff?
    It's not hard, really. You can cross-check their friends, check their networks and their postings and what others write. I'm "friends" with a couple of them, and there's also a mutual friends box. And, on twitter, you can follow the conversations. The conversations between Chris Harrison, Jeremy, Reality Steve, Deanna, Holly and Trista, Graham, Richard Mathy, etc. are all interlinked. On Twitter, many people have hundreds or thousands of followers but only follow a few people. A phony may follow Chris, but Chris isn't going to follow a phony. That's why they are called networking sites, you can follow the connections. It's pretty easy to weed out the frauds.

That said, I'm not sure the Jake one I saw today for the first time is real even though Jesse is friends with him. But the others are, including Kiptin's and Reid's (For example, Kiptin's mom is one of his friends. She's not going to follow a phony Kip.)

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3559625;
    NEW TOPIC- RE: ATFR

Jason's ATFR was filmed WAY before the show was even done airing.

It was just Jason, Molly and Melissa but I heard it was filmed about 6 weeks after the FRC when Jason knew that he wanted Molly instead of Melissa.

POINT:
    RE; Jillian's season and the rumour that there are 3 guys at the ATFR

Maybe the ATFR has been already taped....???? It's possible because they have done it before.

And she postponed her actual choice for a few weeks and then they filmed a small ATFR where she makes her final choice from among the F3.

Does anyone know if Ed, Kip and Reid were all gone to LA at the same time a few weeks after the 24th? Say around the middle of June?

Does anyone know people who have connections with Ed, Kip and Reid who would know when they were mysteriously away for a few days, a weekend, etc.?
    The only time I recall reading that Reid was in LA was around the beginning of June. Since then, he's been in NY, Philly and NJ.

So, Jason didn't even know he was going to the MTA until today?!

crazy that we still have no info on MTA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3560309;
    crazy that we still have no info on MTA!!!
    When will it be taped - this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3560320;
    When will it be taped - this weekend?
    Tommorow.

How about the ATFR? I'm dying to get in. I think I'm crazy enough to fly to LA and wait in line, if only I can find out where and when!

FORT Fogey

If I were Wes I'd tell them the only way I would do it is live where they can't edit what I say. They can't do that so I'd tell them to suck it. lol

I have a feeling this will be a closed set so as not to let any info leak. If there is indeed some hoopla coming up at FRC they will try and keep it quiet this year.