Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

FORT Newbie

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

funny how she didn't end up with one
    haha couldn't agree more. i'm not a great DeAnna fan..

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3564614;
    not yet - there's a reason TPTB tried several times to get Lyndsay to appear at the AFRC - if it's not brought up in the course of the show, what would be the point of bringing a random person from Ed's past to this show?
    Exactly! There may not be mention of girlfriend's name, but somehow it will happen that Ed does not propose to Jillian. There will be some doubt over Ed's true motives for being there and she will be confused. The FRC probably ends with confusion as its theme.

Maybe or hopeful will be the theme for ATFR1, and then ATFR2 will have the winner theme. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3564703;
    Exactly! There may not be mention of girlfriend's name, but somehow it will happen that Ed does not propose to Jillian. There will be some doubt over Ed's true motives for being there and she will be confused. The FRC probably ends with confusion as its theme.

Maybe or hopeful will be the theme for ATFR1, and then ATFR2 will have the winner theme. IMO
    I thought CH said it's a two-day finale meaning the FRC is left with questions and the following night it is resolved. Is the Tuesday show 1 or 2 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3564703;

Where is this ATFR2 info coming from? On ABC medianet only the finale (Monday July 27- 2 hours) and ATFR (Tues July 28 - 1 hour) are scheduled.

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3564620;
    At least Kip is still looking pretty, not getting a bad edit at all and most people seem to love him. He's the real winner in all of this! lol
    And I am glad for that! He gave them nothing that they could take and run with. I also find it interesting that he is the one so many of the rejected bachelors feel is the right guy for Jillian. That just tells you what a wonderful person he is, IMO. He is definitely the winner.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564596;
    I don't think they are related at all. There's nothing about a gf w/ Ed on the show!
    Some of the rumors indicate that they are planning ways to make Ed's edit a lot worse and even tried inviting one of the girlfriends to ATFR. So they defnitely know and are probably thinking of ways to throw him under el autobús - I needed to throw that in there with all this talk of Jilly's spanish.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3564631;
    Wow! Ain't that the truth, he is coming out of this like the white Knight riding away on his steed

Really? I get more of an interview vibe, sort of "thanks for coming,we´ll be in touch"

Nice but not unremarkable.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3564722;
    And I am glad for that! He gave them nothing that they could take and run with. I also find it interesting that he is the one so many of the rejected bachelors feel is the right guy for Jillian. That just tells you what a wonderful person he is, IMO. He is definitely the winner.
    Jillian calls her choice "Mr. Invisible" in some interviews and to me Kip is kind of invisible. After a show is over, Kip's segment just seem not to be memorable. They just seem to disappear, so maybe he is the winner. (not my choice, but I just want Jillian to be Happy)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3564716;
    Where is this ATFR2 info coming from? On ABC medianet only the finale (Monday July 27- 2 hours) and ATFR (Tues July 28 - 1 hour) are scheduled.

Am I missing something?
    You're not missing anything. There is no ATFR2 on the ABC Medianet schedule and there's no indication anywhere that there will be a ATFR2 taped.

FORT Newbie

Is there any valid speculation regarding Ed having one or more girlfriends??????? While others would love Ed to win, I only see disaster ahead for them. I would love it if Ed DOES have a girlfriend and she chooses Reid. It would be such a great love story. I do not see how ABC could fake the chemistry I see between them!