Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3564519;
    atem, can you explain again why you think Chris tweeting nothing is significant again?
    Chris is a salesman for the show. It's his job to give twitters like 'I watched the last 20 min twice!'...'Jillian isn't as crazy as she thinks!' (the night Ed returned). I thought he would at least say, 'awesome' or I don't know, anything! But, he didn't twitter anything until he left Hawaii on the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564505;
    Right and like Wes said, the show had enough to edit him like they wanted.

The Final 3 guy isn't going to be humiliated on national TV. That would be too cruel for Jillian and the audience. I don't think she even cuts the guy. This show owns the guys and like it was stated, you have to be scheduled for something else, or medical matters not to be at the MTA. The show didn't want him there.

But, my biggest clue is Chris twitter NOTHING after the FRC being taped until 3 days later. If that isn't a clue, nothing is.
    did anyone see the contract paper out at joker last night? these people are paid money for all kinds of things. also told in contract they may appear in a bad light or something to that effect.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564532;
    Chris is a salesman for the show. It's his job to give twitters like 'I watched the last 20 min twice!'...'Jillian isn't as crazy as she thinks!' (the night Ed returned). I thought he would at least say, 'awesome' or I don't know, anything! But, he didn't twitter anything until he left Hawaii on the 27th.
    Ok so then do you think Chris was underwhelmed? Shocked by the ending? What?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564532;
    Yeah but usually doesn't he tweet about it as the show is being AIRED, not as it is being filmed? I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3564543;
    Ok so then do you think Chris was underwhelmed? Shocked by the ending? What?
    I would say underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3564545;
    Yeah but usually doesn't he tweet about it as the show is being AIRED, not as it is being filmed? I could be wrong.
    Oh, he would post things along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3564523;
    Yes, I was referring to Jeremy's return in the finale because it was aired that way. My point was that, to the casual viewer, Jeremy was in the finale show too. I doubt that Reid was hurt any more than Jeremy was, I don't see why his hot seat discussion would be any more difficult, unless of course he is actually F1 and that could shed a whole new light on things.
    Right, Jeremy's "return" didn't change the outcome. Perhaps this season's F3's return does change the outcome. Or at least impact the outcome in a way that is significant enough that tptb did not want to risk airing a conversation, in front of an audience, between Jillian and her F3.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3564548;
    Right, Jeremy's "return" didn't change the outcome. Perhaps this season's F3's return does change the outcome. Or at least impact the outcome in a way that is significant enough that tptb did not want to risk airing a conversation, in front of an audience, between Jillian and her F3.
    That's my point. Who cares who is the Final 3 guy...if it didn't change the outcome.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBJ;3564520;
    The pictures are at post #628 and #629 of this thread.
    thanks so much, wow, as someone else commented, most look so much better than they did during the show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564557;
    That's my point. Who cares who is the Final 3 guy...if it didn't change the outcome.
    But the same thing could be said for the Ed mess- who cares if Ed isn't the F1 and she's happy and with someone else?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

:)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564505;
    The Final 3 guy isn't going to be humiliated on national TV.
    Well there was that whole Jason, "Sorry Melissa, I'm dumping you for another girl on national TV," thing. I think Fleiss would humiliate anyone on this show if he thought it meant better ratings.

I agree with you about Chris H and the delayed FRC twitter, and think the purpose of not bringing in the F3 is to hide something big.