Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3563778;
    DeAnna twittered about seven hours ago "still alive with the bachelors...good guys. Wish Jeremy Cade was here". So that was between 3 and 4 am eastern time or 12-1 am pacific time...am I right? Who's Jeremy Cade?
    Jeremy is her F3 guy from her season!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3563759;
    The only way we will get any credible info is if someone delivers the news in person - any electronic means of communication can be traced back and therefore the person can get in trouble. If someone simply tells someone else, then that person reports it, you can't trace it back. That is what happened last year when the Deanna season finale was shown to a closed audience, and the person came out and told some one "it's jesse".
    This is why I think the F3 was not there in order to just simply keep it under wraps. Lets say Reid or Kip or Ed was at the MTA, they talk about him being let go at F3, it gets leaked that he was there, then we all know he's gone. It doesn't stop them from getting him back without the viewers knowing he comes back? You can say the same if he was there, they talk about him being let go and not mention he comes back to propose, if in fact its the F3 that comes back.

If the F3 was at the MTA, then it would definatley get out before Monday who the last 2 are remaining, and I don't think MF wants that to happen.

The more I type the more I confuse myself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3563768;
    So that means F4, F3, F2, F1 are ALL not at the MTA? Interesting ...
    Seriously, what's the point of even watching the MTA then? To see a Juan-David smackdown?

I have a feeling that Wes is not there for a reason completely different than why the F3 isn't there. I really feel that the F3 comes back!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3563759;
    The only way we will get any credible info is if someone delivers the news in person - any electronic means of communication can be traced back and therefore the person can get in trouble. If someone simply tells someone else, then that person reports it, you can't trace it back. That is what happened last year when the Deanna season finale was shown to a closed audience, and the person came out and told some one "it's jesse".
    Does no one use pay phones any more? Are there no pay phones in LA? Can't you buy "temporary" cell phones? Set up "phone trees"?

What about a one-footed carrier pigeon? A resurrected dove?

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3563794;
    Seriously, what's the point of even watching the MTA then? To see a Juan-David smackdown?
    Two hours of a Jaun/David smackdown? I am going to die of boredom if that's the case.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3563737;
    He did? Is his FB public or friends only?
    Atem, Wes' facebook is friends only.

Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie_;3563818;
    Thanks for the info.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3563783;
    This is why I think the F3 was not there in order to just simply keep it under wraps. Lets say Reid or Kip or Ed was at the MTA, they talk about him being let go at F3, it gets leaked that he was there, then we all know he's gone. It doesn't stop them from getting him back without the viewers knowing he comes back? You can say the same if he was there, they talk about him being let go and not mention he comes back to propose, if in fact its the F3 that comes back.

If the F3 was at the MTA, then it would definatley get out before Monday who the last 2 are remaining, and I don't think MF wants that to happen.

The more I type the more I confuse myself!!!
    I agree with your theory. If the F3 is at the MTA, it doesn't mean he doesn't come back and possibly end up F1. But, in the past a good portion of the MTA is about the F3, talking about his 'journey' and confronting the lead. Why would they give that up just to keep F1 and F2 secret for two days?

Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie_;3563818;
    That is interesting.....anyone know if and how long TPTB have control of the social network sites of the bachelors? And, do they only rule over the F3?

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3563809;
    Two hours of a Jaun/David smackdown? I am going to die of boredom if that's the case.
    Good one Starshine!

Don't forget to throw in some filler time with the Bachelor/Bachelorette retreads . . . Dee, Jason and Molly . . . it sure doesn't sound like we're going to get any quality time with the best of this season's bachelors . . . I will look forward to seeing and hearing from Jilly though if it's reported she was in good spirits. If she's giggly, as described by someone who was there, does that indicate maybe a good ending with Reid as F1?