Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Couldn't Reid not being at the MTA simply mean that he's in the F2?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3563641;
    Couldn't Reid not being at the MTA simply mean that he's in the F2?
    I think there's been too many rumours (history has shown that they usually are correct, especially from a few particular sources) for us to think that it's as simple as that. Sounds like Reid was "technically" F3 but apparently that doens't mean anything anymore I think you can barter your "F" position just like they used to on Lets Make a Deal. Ed traded up his F8(?) position for an F1 or F2, not sure, all depends on what was behind the curtain that Reid traded his F3 for
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Let me preface this post by saying that I am not a JU regular, so I don't really know "who" anyone is. But since we don't have a lot of info over here about the MTA, I decided to go over there and read a little. There was an odd post last night with someone saying she was missing Chicago last night and if she were there she would "drop" (her quotes around the word drop not mine)in on the karaoke bar there. I know the post could simply be what it literally means, but if someone over here with more knowledge of the JU posters could look at it, maybe it is a hint as to somebody going home???

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3563650;
    Let me preface this post by saying that I am not a JU regular, so I don't really know "who" anyone is. But since we don't have a lot of info over here about the MTA, I decided to go over there and read a little. There was an odd post last night with someone saying she was missing Chicago last night and if she were there she would "drop" (her quotes around the word drop not mine)in on the karaoke bar there. I know the post could simply be what it literally means, but if someone over here with more knowledge of the JU posters could look at it, maybe it is a hint as to somebody going home???
    Really? That would be interesting, but perhaps that person was just giving a way to say how they would like a person to give a clue? You know how strange that site is set up.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3563377;
    Now I'm going to be wondering about this, so I'll probably spend an hour or more trying to find this phantom photo. I SO wish I had never taken up watching this show again!
    I read somewhere, and I don't remember where, that on the HTD with Reid he took her to a condo that was for sale or that he had just sold and they had a bottle of champagne they were about to open and she dropped it on the floor and the bottle broke, causing the crew to do major cleanup. Maybe that photo you are talking about was taken there but we never saw those shots when the show was aired...

FORT Fanatic

I think those posts are from super Ed fans, who joke about going to Chiago to find Ed...It could be more than that, but i don't think so.

FORT Newbie

just checked the twitter world and it appears that only 15 bachelors attended the men tell all. a user asked chris harrison "do you have more boys I'm not aware of? " and his response was "today I have about 15 more to deal with than usual." it'd be safe to say that he's referencing the bachelors?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3563372;
    People are sure wanting to make it seem like they have. Take this tweet from user ArminSantino:

"@phillyrealtor reid i really hope the pic i just saw is true! jill next to u while u were taking pictures of a condo for sale if so congrats"
    Yipes! I wish I didn't fall for it myself. cupcakes made me realize that pic was posted in March, not June. A poster here made a mistake and posted that in Reid's spoiler thread.

Weren't all rules supposed to be out the window this season? Ed leaving and coming back and the F3 leaving and coming back would fit this statement. Otherwise, what other rules were out the window this season? If the F3 was Reid and he wasn't at MTA that would be significant in my book.

FORT Fanatic

that poster is a regular over there, think it was just a joke and nothing else.