Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3563600;
    I think the weird thing this year is that there wont be a true F2 and F3. Because essentially when Reid (the original F3) comes back he will essentially turn into the F2 because I think Kiptyn is a non factor and the decision comes down to Reid vs. Ed or nobody. Or maybe they are all grouped together and she cant decide. Normally the last show is two guys where this year it will be three
    Is this a for sure thing that Reid will be eliminated this Monday and come back to propose because I thought this was still speculation and hopeful thinking on the part of some of us? Is there any real proof that any of this happens?
    I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst ( Reid elimination).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563473;
    Jill could be lying, lots of them have lied before and misled the audience (Brad, Matt, Deanna come to mind first) because the show called for it. I am not putting too much credence into what she is saying.
    When she says all decisions have been made maybe thats in her mind. Maybe she has made a decision and at the ATFR she will roll it out

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3563445;
    I completely agree with this, but what if the guy she chooses - decides to dump her? What if he tells her something, that will make her question him as the F1?

I have very little doubt that Jillian chose Ed as F1, my doubt is whether they made it very far together. I think ATFR part 1 will show her rejecting Ed, and ATFR part 2 will show us that she has been seeing Reid, and she will then offer him the FRC.

None of the above is, nor is it based, on insider info (just being clear here)
    I would tend to agree that when Reid comes back to propose she wont just accept it right then and there. That would be way to chaotic. She will probably either stick with Ed or maybe tell Ed he has to wait until the ATFR while she decides what she wants to do

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3563539;
    Yes! it certainly does. Let's just hope this information (which was told to me firsthand) is correct! Like I said, I am 95% sure that this source is reliable!

I just can't help feeling like part of the contract is to lead people astray... the rules that no one is supposed to know who the F2 are seem so rigid.
    Did your source say whether Wes was there?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3563256;
    Wouldn't pulling Jason require dumping your F1 pick who were engaged to, after the show and asking the F2 for a shot? Then no I don't think she would be pulling a Jason. But we don't know who her F1 is so I don't know how anyone can assume that she changed from her original choice.

People are assuming that Reid interrupts the FRC and I don't think that is true. I think he comes to her days before and she gives the answer at the end. She says she needs time to think and I think she does over the course of a few days, not during the FRC.
    Not pulling a Jason could also mean not selecting either of the guys you think you love but pick nobody and then at the ATFR pick someone

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3563605;
    I would tend to agree that when Reid comes back to propose she wont just accept it right then and there. That would be way to chaotic. She will probably either stick with Ed or maybe tell Ed he has to wait until the ATFR while she decides what she wants to do
    you say that like the rest of the season is smooth sailing As much as I love Jilly, this has become too much of a circus for my liking. All these plots, sub-plots, revovlving door contestants and deceptions is ridiculous.

If Kip is dragged through this $hit just to label him "broken hearted" I'll really be ticked!! I just hope he smells a rat like many of us do and withdraws ( you did say he's a non issue so I'm assuming she let's him go before FRC or he leaves) before he gets dumped. I hope he won't do the Bach and then maybe I can finally be done with this show... it's just too frustrating to watch it anymore, I don't enjoy it the way I used to.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3563614;
    you say that like the rest of the season is smooth sailing As much as I love Jilly, this has become too much of a circus for my liking. All these plots, sub-plots, revovlving door contestants and deceptions is ridiculous.

If Kip is dragged through this $hit just to label him "broken hearted" I'll really be ticked!! I just hope he smells a rat like many of us do and withdraws ( you did say he's a non issue so I'm assuming she let's him go before FRC or he leaves) before he gets dumped. I hope he won't do the Bach and then maybe I can finally be done with this show... it's just too frustrating to watch it anymore, I don't enjoy it the way I used to.
    I don't either especially after this season. I'll continue to watch this season but I'm not sure I will make the time investment in another season.
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3563623;
    I don't either especially after this season. I'll continue to watch this season but I'm not sure I will make the time investment in another season.
    Now it sounds like we have some more "scripted" events to look forward too - the Reid s/l where he can't commit or propose, gets let go as F3 but overcomes his fears and rushes in to propose to the heroine! give me a break Fleiss... I've read enough Harlequins over the years not to recognize a foreshadowing, predetermined plot when I see one. I'm thinking that Kip is the only honest one in all this (but who knows maybe he was ready to leave earilier and agreed to stay to F2 position)... I hope he changes his phone number and doesn't answer any of Fleiss's future calls for being the Bach.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3563508;
    Ok I am 95% sure (unless my insider person lied to me) that Reid was in fact not at the MTA. I guess we all already "knew" that but I think now we can be sure that we really know.

And I hope that what this person said to me was not just to throw me off! I would be so mad!
    Please, thank your source for sharing what they can.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3563628;
    Now it sounds like we have some more "scripted" events to look forward too - the Reid s/l where he can't commit or propose, gets let go as F3 but overcomes his fears and rushes in to propose to the heroine! give me a break Fleiss... I've read enough Harlequins over the years not to recognize a foreshadowing, predetermined plot when I see one. I'm thinking that Kip is the only honest one in all this (but who knows maybe he was ready to leave earilier and agreed to stay to F2 position)... I hope he changes his phone number and doesn't answer any of Fleiss's future calls for being the Bach.
    You know, you're right!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3563219;
    That's not likely. Jillian has not built that strong of a connection with any of the guys that have been let go, neither for them to propose or for her to even consider accepting.
    But we don't know that per fact. We are only seeing what Fliess wants us to see. That doesn't mean he doesn't have some one there out of camera shot. This entire season is all Fliess driven. Nothing that has happened in the past has really made this season follow in that track.