Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 913

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

  1. #541
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563534;
    Thanks so much! This pretty much confirms then that for the first time the F3 was not at the MTA...interesting.

    By the time the MTA airs the viewers will already know who F2 are which makes the F3 not being there more suspect to the casual viewer...the plot thickens...

    ETA - Mr. Invisible strikes again!
    Yes! it certainly does. Let's just hope this information (which was told to me firsthand) is correct! Like I said, I am 95% sure that this source is reliable!

    I just can't help feeling like part of the contract is to lead people astray... the rules that no one is supposed to know who the F2 are seem so rigid.

  2. #542
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563534;
    Thanks so much! This pretty much confirms then that for the first time the F3 was not at the MTA...interesting.

    By the time the MTA airs the viewers will already know who F2 are which makes the F3 not being there more suspect to the casual viewer...the plot thickens...
    Oh yes... it reminds me of Ed not being available for interviews after he left the show because he was supposedly busy with work. We knew the real reason, he was coming back to the show in a couple weeks.

    So, if this is true, I don't think this was merely an attempt to keep the final two a secret. The show taped on Saturday and the episode where we learn who the final two are airs 2 days later. It's not a secret worthy of missing out on the F3 guy being in the hot seat and grilling him and seeing his reaction to seeing Jillian again for the first time since he left Hawaii. If they gave all that up it's for a very good reason, IMO.

  3. #543
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3563539;
    Yes! it certainly does. Let's just hope this information (which was told to me firsthand) is correct! Like I said, I am 95% sure that this source is reliable!

    I just can't help feeling like part of the contract is to lead people astray... the rules that no one is supposed to know who the F2 are seem so rigid.
    I wonder if your source meant that Reid wasn't there because he's in the final two. Maybe F3 was in fact there (Ed or Kip)? Or did she make it clear three dudes were missing from the taping?

  4. #544
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3563545;
    I wonder if your source meant that Reid wasn't there because he's in the final two. Maybe F3 was in fact there (Ed or Kip)? Or did she make it clear three dudes were missing from the taping?
    Oh good question!
    We need not think alike to love alike

  5. #545
    FORT Fanatic joliepaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    510

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3563256;
    Wouldn't pulling Jason require dumping your F1 pick who were engaged to, after the show and asking the F2 for a shot? Then no I don't think she would be pulling a Jason. But we don't know who her F1 is so I don't know how anyone can assume that she changed from her original choice.

    People are assuming that Reid interrupts the FRC and I don't think that is true. I think he comes to her days before and she gives the answer at the end. She says she needs time to think and I think she does over the course of a few days, not during the FRC.
    I think that whoever the F3 is could potentially come back & be F1 & she wouldn't be lying in her interviews. It could happen as you said & it could be almost as soon as the Maui cut that F3 comes back. Does it happen that way, of course I don't know. But from her VO, someone that was so hard to let go comes back & proposes..if we see this happening at the FRC I think we are safe in assuming that he doesn't get picked, otherwise it could happen. IMO.

  6. #546
    FORT Fanatic joliepaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    510

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3563377;
    Now I'm going to be wondering about this, so I'll probably spend an hour or more trying to find this phantom photo. I SO wish I had never taken up watching this show again!
    This pic would be on his website. I personally don't think it is Jillian. I think it is a reflection of someone in a mirror, poss in a bathroom.

  7. #547
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    693

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3563545;
    I wonder if your source meant that Reid wasn't there because he's in the final two. Maybe F3 was in fact there (Ed or Kip)? Or did she make it clear three dudes were missing from the taping?
    No I mentioned this earlier that all three guys were not invited to the MTA which we make me think they will all be at the ATFR

  8. #548
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    693

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563534;
    Thanks so much! This pretty much confirms then that for the first time the F3 was not at the MTA...interesting.

    By the time the MTA airs the viewers will already know who F2 are which makes the F3 not being there more suspect to the casual viewer...the plot thickens...

    ETA - Mr. Invisible strikes again!
    It was not, Reid was definitely not at the MTA

  9. #549
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    49

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3563594;
    I think that whoever the F3 is could potentially come back & be F1 & she wouldn't be lying in her interviews. It could happen as you said & it could be almost as soon as the Maui cut that F3 comes back. Does it happen that way, of course I don't know. But from her VO, someone that was so hard to let go comes back & proposes..if we see this happening at the FRC I think we are safe in assuming that he doesn't get picked, otherwise it could happen. IMO.
    Hi, I'm just throwing in my opinion here. Doesn't she say that the person that comes back "wants to sweep me off my feet". Then we hear he got down on one knee (to) propose. What if she is saying that at two different times... like if the getting down on one knee is at the FRC when she is just going to accept to date him and he "shocks" her by getting down on one knee. I'm not good at expressing myself like all the experts here so I hope you get my jest

  10. #550
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    693

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563519;
    Okay, thanks so much! We shall see on Monday. So long away still
    I think the weird thing this year is that there wont be a true F2 and F3. Because essentially when Reid (the original F3) comes back he will essentially turn into the F2 because I think Kiptyn is a non factor and the decision comes down to Reid vs. Ed or nobody. Or maybe they are all grouped together and she cant decide. Normally the last show is two guys where this year it will be three

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.