Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 913

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

  1. #531
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563489;
    Well if that is the case, then we can't really sleuth a storyline out can we because we have been trying primarily to figure out who she chooses or not by the words in her interviews correct? Basically the reasoning behind our thought processes are edit and her interviews, sometimes gut feel and obviously screencaps and actions on the show...I guess we might as well just never refer to anything she said then...
    I think edits, sc and production sources (sdl, RS, ect) are the only ways to sleuth personally. Listening to either to Jillian or Chris is like listening to Fleiss himself, they are saying only what he thinks they should be saying.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #532
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Ok I am 95% sure (unless my insider person lied to me) that Reid was in fact not at the MTA. I guess we all already "knew" that but I think now we can be sure that we really know.

    And I hope that what this person said to me was not just to throw me off! I would be so mad!

  3. #533
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3563508;
    Ok I am 95% sure (unless my insider person lied to me) that Reid was in fact not at the MTA. I guess we all already "knew" that but I think now we can be sure that we really know.

    And I hope that what this person said to me was not just to throw me off! I would be so mad!
    Did they show the ep? Is he in fact F3? Thanks for your info!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  4. #534
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563510;
    Did they show the ep? Is he in fact F3? Thanks for your info!
    They didn't say... they said the confidentiality paper they signed was very intimidating and that they didn't want to divulge too much information. They said they're not really 100% who Jillian will pick based on the information presented at the taping... I didn't want to pry too much because I understand that you're not supposed to say anything if you go! A lot of previous contestants were apparently there and it was "painfully long."

    Oh and the person isn't allowed to say whether or not Reid is F3... they just said that Reid was not there.

  5. #535
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3563513;
    They didn't say... they said the confidentiality paper they signed was very intimidating and that they didn't want to divulge too much information. They said they're not really 100% who Jillian will pick based on the information presented at the taping... I didn't want to pry too much because I understand that you're not supposed to say anything if you go! A lot of previous contestants were apparently there and it was "painfully long."

    Oh and the person isn't allowed to say whether or not Reid is F3... they just said that Reid was not there.
    Okay, thanks so much! We shall see on Monday. So long away still
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #536
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    475

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563458;
    The problem with this scenario is that in one interview (or a few actually) Jillian said that all decisions have been made. If she is being honest about that then it is clear she left Hawaii with someone or no one. I already know what I think happened.

    Could the finale have ended with a cliffhanger but the AFTR Part 1 is the resolution to that (brief) which was actually filmed in Hawaii? Then the continuation of AFTR in studio after that.
    Do we have confirmation that:

    1. There will be a two part ATFRC - 1 hour episode on Monday night after the FRC and another 1 hour episode the next night?

    2. The first of the two ATFRC has already been filmed? Is this what Jillian was alluding to when she said all decisions were made? That a change was made during the ATFRC - but isn't that pulling a Jason and she said she didn't do that? Someone posted that Reid was in LA in early June - filming ATFRC? [I think she may have postponed her decision in the last 5 minutes of the FRC and announced her decision at the ATFRC - to date Reid in real life. This way she doesn't pull a Jason. She makes only one decision and she sticks with it.]

    3. The second ATFRC has not yet been filmed?

  7. #537
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563519;
    Okay, thanks so much! We shall see on Monday. So long away still
    No problem! I am just jealous that this person was able to go! I think she has connections somehow... I know, Monday is so far away. I don't think I can take the wait. Even worse, the finale is on the 27th which is so cruel!

  8. #538
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563507;
    I think edits, sc and production sources (sdl, RS, ect) are the only ways to sleuth personally. Listening to either to Jillian or Chris is like listening to Fleiss himself, they are saying only what he thinks they should be saying.
    Oh I hear what you're saying, what I'm saying is that based on your argument we might as well not listen to a word she said in her interviews and that anything we have tried to sleuth out regarding that is moot. Personally I think it's a combination of everything we are given. We cannot dismiss everything she has said just as we can't hold everything she has said as golden. JMO
    We need not think alike to love alike

  9. #539
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3563520;
    Do we have confirmation that:

    1. There will be a two part ATFRC - 1 hour episode on Monday night after the FRC and another 1 hour episode the next night?

    2. The first of the two ATFRC has already been filmed? Is this what Jillian was alluding to when she said all decisions were made? That a change was made during the ATFRC - but isn't that pulling a Jason and she said she didn't do that? Someone posted that Reid was in LA in early June - filming ATFRC? [I think she may have postponed her decision in the last 5 minutes of the FRC and announced her decision at the ATFRC - to date Reid in real life. This way she doesn't pull a Jason. She makes only one decision and she sticks with it.]

    3. The second ATFRC has not yet been filmed?
    Sorry maybe I didn't clarify what I meant. I meant that possibly when the finale airs (2 hours on Monday) we are left with a cliffhanger...not knowing if she picks a person or not. The following night is the AFTR with the conclusion of the finale (taped in Hawaii according to her statement that all decisions have been made) then the AFTR continues in studio. Just throwing that out there...
    We need not think alike to love alike

  10. #540
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3563508;
    Ok I am 95% sure (unless my insider person lied to me) that Reid was in fact not at the MTA. I guess we all already "knew" that but I think now we can be sure that we really know.

    And I hope that what this person said to me was not just to throw me off! I would be so mad!
    Thanks so much! This pretty much confirms then that for the first time the F3 was not at the MTA...interesting.

    By the time the MTA airs the viewers will already know who F2 are which makes the F3 not being there more suspect to the casual viewer...the plot thickens...

    ETA - Mr. Invisible strikes again!
    Last edited by lovemygirls; 07-12-2009 at 05:39 AM.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.