Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 913

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

  1. #521
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3562343;
    I want to thank everyone on this thread today for giving me my new raison d'etre. I had been talking to the Big Man about my career crisis, and I have JUST received my calling. The Big Man wants me to be a Paid Audience Member on reality tv shows. He has told me that I will be in the audience of 7 shows and then I will get my own audience. I am forever indebted to you, my FORT friends, for being the catalyst for my epiphany.
    Hope the Big Guy also said it's okay for you to give a "shout out" to all your peeps at the fort. Perhaps your secret signal can be like Jerry's (I THINK it was Jerry) with the "nose scratch."
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  2. #522
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3563399;
    I take that as a compliment. =) ^ CC is really fast though. Thanks girl!
    No problem. I just bookmark everything for future reference. Makes it easier to find later on. I am hoping Amanda/Holly/DeAnna post some pics from the MTA. I'm sure those girls took their cameras with them.

  3. #523
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Montanafan;3563386;
    I think this photo was discussed some time ago on one of the FORT threads -- maybe in connection with Reid's hometown date. But I couldn't begin to tell you which thread.
    Oh okay, thank you. If this was discussed already, I have no desire to start looking for a phantom photo online. I find this season particularly frustrating because she's the first lead I've ever actually really liked on The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. Be nice to know what happens for her.

    Still checking Twitter, but nothing further posted as of yet.

  4. #524
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    953

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3563406;
    No problem. I just bookmark everything for future reference. Makes it easier to find later on. I am hoping Amanda/Holly/DeAnna post some pics from the MTA. I'm sure those girls took their cameras with them.
    My impression from their tweets is they had other plans and did not attend MTA. Something about spending the day at a pool.

  5. #525
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3563218;
    Whichever guy returns and proposes, she does not choose him, rather she stays true to her original Final 1. It sounds like from interviews, she won't be changing her mind at all.
    I completely agree with this, but what if the guy she chooses - decides to dump her? What if he tells her something, that will make her question him as the F1?

    I have very little doubt that Jillian chose Ed as F1, my doubt is whether they made it very far together. I think ATFR part 1 will show her rejecting Ed, and ATFR part 2 will show us that she has been seeing Reid, and she will then offer him the FRC.

    None of the above is, nor is it based, on insider info (just being clear here)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  6. #526
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3563445;
    I completely agree with this, but what if the guy she chooses - decides to dump her? What if he tells her something, that will make her question him as the F1?

    I have very little doubt that Jillian chose Ed as F1, my doubt is whether they made it very far together. I think ATFR part 1 will show her rejecting Ed, and ATFR part 2 will show us that she has been seeing Reid, and she will then offer him the FRC.

    None of the above is, nor is it based, on insider info (just being clear here)
    The problem with this scenario is that in one interview (or a few actually) Jillian said that all decisions have been made. If she is being honest about that then it is clear she left Hawaii with someone or no one. I already know what I think happened.

    Could the finale have ended with a cliffhanger but the AFTR Part 1 is the resolution to that (brief) which was actually filmed in Hawaii? Then the continuation of AFTR in studio after that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  7. #527
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    I do think show ends in a cliffhanger.

  8. #528
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563458;
    The problem with this scenario is that in one interview (or a few actually) Jillian said that all decisions have been made. If she is being honest about that then it is clear she left Hawaii with someone or no one. I already know what I think happened.

    Could the finale have ended with a cliffhanger but the AFTR Part 1 is the resolution to that (brief) which was actually filmed in Hawaii? Then the continuation of AFTR in studio after that.
    Jill could be lying, lots of them have lied before and misled the audience (Brad, Matt, Deanna come to mind first) because the show called for it. I am not putting too much credence into what she is saying.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #529
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563473;
    Jill could be lying, lots of them have lied before and misled the audience (Brad, Matt, Deanna come to mind first) because the show called for it. I am not putting too much credence into what she is saying.
    Well if that is the case, then we can't really sleuth a storyline out can we because we have been trying primarily to figure out who she chooses or not by the words in her interviews correct? Basically the reasoning behind our thought processes are edit and her interviews, sometimes gut feel and obviously screencaps and actions on the show...I guess we might as well just never refer to anything she said then...
    We need not think alike to love alike

  10. #530
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Another thing - historically (shoutout to Reid ) the F3 has always been at the MTA. If he is not there this time, then that is groundbreaking stuff, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.