Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3563372;
    People are sure wanting to make it seem like they have. Take this tweet from user ArminSantino:

"@phillyrealtor reid i really hope the pic i just saw is true! jill next to u while u were taking pictures of a condo for sale if so congrats"
    Now I'm going to be wondering about this, so I'll probably spend an hour or more trying to find this phantom photo. I SO wish I had never taken up watching this show again!

People are sure wanting to make it seem like they have. Take this tweet from user ArminSantino:

"@phillyrealtor reid i really hope the pic i just saw is true! jill next to u while u were taking pictures of a condo for sale if so congrats"
    I take it that this person is referring to that picture on one of Reid's websites with a guy and a girl taking pictures in the mirror. Alot of people here were discussing it thinking that it was Jilly in the picture with him. lol

FORT Fogey

A lot of fakes tweets will come out. They wouldn't be able to be seen together in public and that goes for Reid, Ed and Kip.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3563377;
    Now I'm going to be wondering about this, so I'll probably spend an hour or more trying to find this phantom photo. I SO wish I had never taken up watching this show again!
    I think this photo was discussed some time ago on one of the FORT threads -- maybe in connection with Reid's hometown date. But I couldn't begin to tell you which thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanafan;3563386;
    I think this photo was discussed some time ago on one of the FORT threads -- maybe in connection with Reid's hometown date. But I couldn't begin to tell you which thread.
    Yup, I think that is the photo that the person was talking about. I don't even know where to look for it at.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3563388;
    Yup, I think that is the photo that the person was talking about. I don't even know where to look for it at.
    Well, if you don't know where to look, who would?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3563376;
    I doubt they would be out and out about together but I wish it were true. They would be so cute taking pictures of condos for sale that Jilly could decorate. Ahh. I can't believe it's come to this for me: shipping for real people. Wow.
    What if they're looking to buy a condo together in Philly? Reid did say he needed to buy a house once he returned to Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3563388;
    Here you go:
    Real Estate Blog - GREAT NEW LISTING AT THE WANAMAKER HOUSE IN RITTENHOUSE SQUARE

The pic was posted on 03/14/2009, so it can't be Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanafan;3563391;
    Well, if you don't know where to look, who would?
    Thanks...lol =) ^ CC is really fast though. Thanks girl!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3563399;
    Thanks...lol =) ^ CC is really fast though. Thanks girl!
    It was indeed a compliment and I am in awe of both of you.