Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

bestbachelorett

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3563327;
    The thing that struck me about that interview is that she sounded happy to be back to her old life in Vancouver - that left me thinking she didn't pick anyone. It may be that Reid was F3 and he returned to propose, but she opted to date him in real life. Someone made a comment that Jillian made a decision that would make all women proud - so I assumed that she didn't "cave" in to pressure and accept the proposal. I think the date of this interview was 6/9 - about 2 weeks post-FRC.

In the Chicago radio station interview, she slips up and says she picks the right person, then corrects herself and says she made the right choice. I think at the end of the taping, she didn't agree to an engagement (hence no love story for Fleiss), but that she is with someone ... Reid?

We need confirmation as to what Reid is up to.
    I have heard that he has been out and about to bars and family events. We have seen 4th of July pictures and July 7th he twittered a Philly listing. I've also heard that he has been traveling a bit.

Someone also said that he seemed flirty with girls at the bar in Philly, but someone else suggested that he must have just been nice to the fans.

FORT Fogey

risadee tweeted it lasted from noon until 8:40 pm

She says she enjoyed it but it was a long day and she's going to bed. Other tidbits:

a few of us in the audience were quite outspoken; gave out opinions loudly and often

Jillian is so adorable! She was honest open and so giggly. @chrisharrison is witty tolerant and charming #thebachelorette

was at a TV show taping with women dressed in the shortest, lowest, skimpiest dresses; made me feel insecure. And fat.
    And she's not telling anything else, says she had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3563334;
    I agree if he comes back it will be several days before the FRC (though they might not show it that way). Maybe that caused the need for additional time in filming?
    I agree, if Reid (or anyone else) does come back, I don't think it will be at the Final Rose Ceremony but a few days or the day before. =)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3563338;
    I have heard that he has been out and about to bars and family events. We have seen 4th of July pictures and July 7th he twittered a Philly listing. I've also heard that he has been traveling a bit.

Someone also said that he seemed flirty with girls at the bar in Philly, but someone else suggested that he must have just been nice to the fans.
    We need to find out if Reid and Jilly have been in the same cities. It's odd for a F3 to be travelling so much unless he has been rendevouzing with Jilly Jillian isn't working, so she's free as a bird - wonder if she's been in Philly?

bestbachelorett

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3563355;
    We need to find out if Reid and Jilly have been in the same cities. It's odd for a F3 to be travelling so much unless he has been rendevouzing with Jilly Jillian isn't working, so she's free as a bird - wonder if she's been in Philly?
    I thought so too, about the traveling. But I haven't heard anything at all about Jilly OR Ed. However, I have seen Kiptyn's twitters.

There hasen't been any sightings that were posted. Yet.

So I'm guessing the confidentiality agreement means not telling anyone if F3 was there or not...

People are sure wanting to make it seem like they have. Take this tweet from user ArminSantino:

"@phillyrealtor reid i really hope the pic i just saw is true! jill next to u while u were taking pictures of a condo for sale if so congrats"
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3563372;
    People are sure wanting to make it seem like they have. Take this tweet from user ArminSantino:

"@phillyrealtor reid i really hope the pic i just saw is true! jill next to u while u were taking pictures of a condo for sale if so congrats"
    Oh my gosh! I hope so. Also, you're avatar is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3563372;

I doubt they would be out and out about together but I wish it were true. They would be so cute taking pictures of condos for sale that Jilly could decorate. Ahh. I can't believe it's come to this for me: shipping for real people. Wow.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City